Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ETC to Update?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I don't mean to sound whiny, but is there some light to the end of our tunnel? We haven't had a new world since May 23 2013, so about 1 year 10 months and 25 days ago as of the time I'm writing this. The game started on October 15, 2012. The time between the opening of the game to MB & Aquila, was about 7 months and 8 days, so we've been waiting quite a while longer now. I'm not demanding something now, I just want a general ETC(Estimated Time Completed). Like, before September, by the time spring ends, when summer break starts, just something.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
I don't mean to sound whiny, but is there some light to the end of our tunnel? We haven't had a new world since May 23 2013, so about 1 year 10 months and 25 days ago as of the time I'm writing this. The game started on October 15, 2012. The time between the opening of the game to MB & Aquila, was about 7 months and 8 days, so we've been waiting quite a while longer now. I'm not demanding something now, I just want a general ETC(Estimated Time Completed). Like, before September, by the time spring ends, when summer break starts, just something.

I'm preety sure that Blind Mew said way way back that it should be out before the end of 2014, but that passed quite a while ago! Can we get a more accurate reading? And don't say REACTED, please. Oh Ratbeard! And dont say SOON! Unless you mean really really soon!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Nobody knows except kingsisle themselves. The new content i predict will come out really soon and we all hope it comes really soon

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011

I get completely whiny about this topic of a new update; KI better have been working on a new update all this time or else I'm gonna go insane!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

I fear you're out of luck there, Fearless Dolan. KI "never talks schedule". When something is in the wind, you'll notice it in the newsletter and update notices.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's better not to rush geniuses at work. They need to be free to create. Don't worry we will not be disappointed.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
I agree since it seems like forever since Aquila was released. I just got back into pirate101 from a while ago and was shocked that there was no update.

The Loyal Swashbuckler,
Max
Max
Max
Cool Ranch
Skull Island
Skull Island