Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morpher's Challenge

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I have a few hybrids in mind that I suspect (hope at least) might be out there, but I don't exactly have the resources, physically or mentally, to find them by myself. So I'm giving a shout-out to all morphers out there who are willing to accept a challenge. Here's what I'm hoping we'll be able to find:
  • Frost Giant = Mini Minotaur + Ice Scarab
  • Bull Shark = Mini Minotaur + Not So Great White
  • Nightmare Before Christmas = Ebon Spectre + Santa Claws
  • Coatyl = Celestial Dragon + Fandango
  • Sea Lion = Imperial Lion + Lion Fish
  • Manticore = Imperial Lion + Golden Stingtail
The parents of these are just my suspicion. If there's a similar pet you think could be the parent, by all means, experiment. I would really much appreciate the help, though I'm not forcing this challenge onto anyone; just some interesting hybrids I thought would be awesome to have. Who knows (besides Decius), we might get lucky with some of these.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Well, seems like Frost Giant can be crossed of the list; the Skyrime Minotaur was just found

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
As much as I love how close you got to the Skyrime Minotaur I think the coolest idea there is the Manticore. That is just brilliant and very logical. If Decius hasn't already thought of that, I sure hope he uses that idea.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Serpent10611 on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:
Well, seems like Frost Giant can be crossed of the list; the Skyrime Minotaur was just found
Hey if you ever get one please let me know so I could morph one with u

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I suspect that there may be a Storm Minotaur (possibly called a Thunder Giant or something like that). Since we already have the Bullrog (Fire) Skyrime Minotaur (Ice), the only school left is Storm. Yes, this is not Wizard101, but I think it would be great to incorporate the three elemental schools into Pirate101 as pets.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
As much as I love how close you got to the Skyrime Minotaur I think the coolest idea there is the Manticore. That is just brilliant and very logical. If Decius hasn't already thought of that, I sure hope he uses that idea.
Just so we're on the same page I'm not the one who found it, I'm still trying to find it. I say this Skyrime Minotaur is worth the effort. And I agree with you on the Manticore. I don't think it'll have wings like the Aquila version but I'm sure it'll still look awesome.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I got a couple:

Nightwalker: Ebon Spectre + Mini Minotaur

If there's a hybrid with the Tawny Sky Turtle + Celestial Dragon, Imperial Lion + Celestial Dragon, then there must be a hybrid with Imperial Lion + Tawny Sky Turtle, and it could be a Lion Turtle..? (Avatar reference)

Stormataur: Mini Minotaur + Stormtiger Shark

Steam Minotaur: Bullrog + Skyrime Minotaur (Hybrids can produce hybrids, right?)

Blue Bunnycorn: Blue Chocolope + Dinolizard

Pink Bunnycorn: Pink Chocolope + Dinolizard

The Bunnycorn hybrid is definitely the Chocolopes with some other pet. I chose the Dinolizard because it has a horn.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Hey all you dudes' ideas are awesome, but what if there is like a hybrid of: Tawny Sky Turtle and a Fire Toad creating the Hot Air Balloon Turtle.

Witty Noah Nightingale lvl 65

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
I got a couple:

Nightwalker: Ebon Spectre + Mini Minotaur

If there's a hybrid with the Tawny Sky Turtle + Celestial Dragon, Imperial Lion + Celestial Dragon, then there must be a hybrid with Imperial Lion + Tawny Sky Turtle, and it could be a Lion Turtle..? (Avatar reference)

Stormataur: Mini Minotaur + Stormtiger Shark

Steam Minotaur: Bullrog + Skyrime Minotaur (Hybrids can produce hybrids, right?)

Blue Bunnycorn: Blue Chocolope + Dinolizard

Pink Bunnycorn: Pink Chocolope + Dinolizard

The Bunnycorn hybrid is definitely the Chocolopes with some other pet. I chose the Dinolizard because it has a horn.
Yes, hybrids can make hybrids
Blues crab is made from rock crab and the hybrid blue ostrich
The punk fish is made from two hybrid glowfish, which is from some other 1st gen. pet