Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did I miss something?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So I have been playing the game with my privateer recently, and I am now going to find the monkey's paw, and I realized something. When I played the game as the witch doctor I got a ship from the tradewinds skyway. Do privateers not get the ship? Also don't Privateers get a monkey from a mission around level 14? I wouldn't ask, but this character has ended up getting a few glitches before and I want to check.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Voodoo Cornelius on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
So I have been playing the game with my privateer recently, and I am now going to find the monkey's paw, and I realized something. When I played the game as the witch doctor I got a ship from the tradewinds skyway. Do privateers not get the ship? Also don't Privateers get a monkey from a mission around level 14? I wouldn't ask, but this character has ended up getting a few glitches before and I want to check.
You get that ship just before you start Cool Ranch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Privateer gets a monkey on completing the banana quest ( I think ). You should have received a Monquistan skiff upon completing the quest to get the windstone to go to Valencia.

Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
You get the free Monquistan ship before you go to Avernus to reach Valencia, which is a bit after you find the Monkey's Paw, I believe.(I just started Marleybone at the moment, so my memories are a bit foggy) I've played a Witchdocter and Privateer through that area, and they both got ships at that point.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
There we go, thank you all for responding. I found the Monkey's quest (It used to be a reward for the main story but is now a side quest) and the monkey ships is given for Valencia, my mistake.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
You don't get the ship yet you will get it after monquista. You did get your parents ship, but you will get a monquistan ship from hooktails partner.