Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add Level to Team UP

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Could you please add something to the TEAM UP window to show what the level of the person going into the dungeon with you is?

Would really help to know if they are level 5 or level 65 before you go in.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
A possible solution to adding Level to the Team Up Request is to move the Mouse Pointer over the picture of the Pirate and there will be a display of that person's level and class (Buccaneer, Musketeer, Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler, Privateer).

A problem that I have found if I decline a Team Up Request to enter a dungeon, I have to go back to that dungeon to request another Team Up. The reason for me declining could be there aren't enough Pirates or it might be for another reason. If I decline, I want to remain in the queue for that Team Up Request. There are three times I would not remain in the queue: 1) When I request a Team Up in another dungeon. 2) When I cancel the Team Up Request. 3) When I select a new Pirate or leave the game.

Another addition I would like to see to the Team Up Request is a way of specifying how many Pirates I want to do the dungeon with. For most dungeons, two or more is fine. For the Tower of Moo Manchu (and possibly others), you need to have 4 Pirates starting to have even a chance at opening those 4 lock Group Plunder Chests.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
A possible solution to adding Level to the Team Up Request is to move the Mouse Pointer over the picture of the Pirate and there will be a display of that person's level and class (Buccaneer, Musketeer, Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler, Privateer).

A problem that I have found if I decline a Team Up Request to enter a dungeon, I have to go back to that dungeon to request another Team Up. The reason for me declining could be there aren't enough Pirates or it might be for another reason. If I decline, I want to remain in the queue for that Team Up Request. There are three times I would not remain in the queue: 1) When I request a Team Up in another dungeon. 2) When I cancel the Team Up Request. 3) When I select a new Pirate or leave the game.

Another addition I would like to see to the Team Up Request is a way of specifying how many Pirates I want to do the dungeon with. For most dungeons, two or more is fine. For the Tower of Moo Manchu (and possibly others), you need to have 4 Pirates starting to have even a chance at opening those 4 lock Group Plunder Chests.
I see that this post seems to be about the Team-up for the Tower of Moo Manchu. It would be nice to have a level displayed for this dungeon ( since it is open for groups and anyone can go in as a group member ).
However, I wouldn't like a level display for other dungeons for this reason: who is to decide if a team member is too under-leveled for a certain dungeon? For example if a pirate at level 59 is going into the Palace of Hyssarik and the team up includes three others at level 60+, wouldn't they then decide not to go in with that player? Sometimes a player may get the quest and struggle with completion, this is when Team-Up becomes an option to help struggling players complete a quest.
In Wizard101 the team-up is run very poorly ( imo ) when someone enters the que the timer immediate starts and you go in regardless if you actually need more than two to complete the dungeon.
NOTE: You can already see the person's class on their icons in a team-up.