Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World Possibilities

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
So I was scrolling through a topic on the message boards, one of the topics were Blind Mew posts some FAQ's and answers them, and I found an interesting question that Mew answered. The question was, "Of these three worlds which of them will we go to, Rajah, Krokotopia, or Darkmoor." Or something like that and Blind Mew responded with, "Two of those three." Now I want this topic to be a collect and put together type of topic. Well one, to start out with, I think that the worlds we are going to are, Rajah and Krokotopia. Based on info like the Kurgah tiger's back on The Isle of Fetch in MB, and the Rosetta Stone, in AQ they could both easily offer some possibilities into the new worlds. The reason I don't think we're going to Darkmoor yet is because, I don't feel like we are quite ready for it. One other thing is I think we would go to Krokotopia first before Rajah because, since the Rosetta stone is Krokotopian, and Aquilan Linear B, we would also take the Rosetta stone there for further examination by someone in Krokotopia, even though we have already taken it the great Meowiarty. If there is more evidence of what the next world could be and if we will go there, please do not hesitate to post.

Thank you!

Catherine Reade Lvl 65

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
So I was scrolling through a topic on the message boards, one of the topics were Blind Mew posts some FAQ's and answers them, and I found an interesting question that Mew answered. The question was, "Of these three worlds which of them will we go to, Rajah, Krokotopia, or Darkmoor." Or something like that and Blind Mew responded with, "Two of those three." Now I want this topic to be a collect and put together type of topic. Well one, to start out with, I think that the worlds we are going to are, Rajah and Krokotopia. Based on info like the Kurgah tiger's back on The Isle of Fetch in MB, and the Rosetta Stone, in AQ they could both easily offer some possibilities into the new worlds. The reason I don't think we're going to Darkmoor yet is because, I don't feel like we are quite ready for it. One other thing is I think we would go to Krokotopia first before Rajah because, since the Rosetta stone is Krokotopian, and Aquilan Linear B, we would also take the Rosetta stone there for further examination by someone in Krokotopia, even though we have already taken it the great Meowiarty. If there is more evidence of what the next world could be and if we will go there, please do not hesitate to post.

Thank you!

Catherine Reade Lvl 65
Go and watch the Duck of Death puppet show. The music that plays when English Bill is in a cave on Darkmoor is a track we HAVEN'T HEARD YET. If it is truly a unique track, it could possibly show that KI is working on Darkmoor plus another 1-3 worlds.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
More likely Krokotopia for good reason, it got do with the rosetta stones mentioned at the very end of that world.In theory it's a potential next world, it was seen from the creation screen. Hinted some clues at the very end of the current storyline.

Darkmoore another highly likely potential pirate101 world,more likely a main quest world rather than a dungeon. It might have been a clue form the puppet show told by, some spirit bird. If it's a two part epic adventure, it might likely at the very end in part 2. Darkmoore is one forsaken place,our wizards already got a taste of this spooky world. Maybe on early fall update, our pirate(s) might finally set foot in this spooky world but a lot longer.

Raja very little is known about this world, in my opinon it's a long way to set foot in this world. But who knows this world might come sooner than later.But for now in my opinon, it safe to say still a long way.

Here is the theory part 1 ? Aquila > Krokotopia ? > Valencia 2 ( Florensica storyline) ? > Polaris ?

part 2 ? Girzzlehim ? > Marlyebone ( Abilon storyline ) part 2 ? > Darkmoor ?

If this sequence is confirmed bravo KI, this made one epic achievement over 1 year of the making.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Earlier today I was in Port Regal skyway with Marcus and I was sailing over the Valencia Stormgate, and what it said made my good eye pop out

Stormgate to Valencia (Requires Red Windstone)
We don't have Red Windstones yet, is this how we will raid Valencia again? We could call the help of Marleybone to launch a counterattack through there, and while they distract them, we slip past to wherever this mysterious person who claims they know how to beat the Armada.
Quentin Davenport, lvl 65
Marcus Davenport, lvl 32

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I need to clear my opinion on what the next world will be let me look at our options...

Darkmoor- I would say this will definitely be a world just NOT YET. I would say this would have to go visit our parents ghosts or something. It should be a world just not yet.

Polaris- Blind mew i think stated this world is possible but unlikely in el dorado story arc. This i can see happen just not yet.

Krokotopia- How do i put this before i say this i wanna say that this is definitely a possibility to come anytime there just is no proof. Nobdy say "I told you so" or anything if krokotopia comes out. I'm saying just because they mention a world does not mean we are going there! They just say the Rosetta stone is from krokotopia. Since we already have the stone there is no point in saying this is proof of krokotopia will be next. i'm just saying we wont go there but i am saying the mentions in aquila are NOT proof of it being a world.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I thought Valencia part two was next. I was so ready to assault Cadiz......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Valencia, Krokotopia, Polaris, Grizzlehiem and Darkmoor that is all I have to say...

Ensign
May 10, 2009
What world is Rajah? I've never heard of this place in Wizard101 or Pirate101. Is it something you hear later on near the end of either games, or a "side" world like grizzleheim?