Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

History Test!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2014
something just hit me!! you know how the battle angles have those wings well, while I was reading my history book (I'am learning about the Renaissance) One of Leonardo Da Vivci inventions was the wings that the battle angles use. So what If Leonardo Is the clockwork master? Is this true?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
iamawesome0054 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
something just hit me!! you know how the battle angles have those wings well, while I was reading my history book (I'am learning about the Renaissance) One of Leonardo Da Vivci inventions was the wings that the battle angles use. So what If Leonardo Is the clockwork master? Is this true?
Welcome to the message boards. Interesting theory ya got there. Perhaps Blind Mew will reveal that answer soon.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hmm very interesting. That would be a major twist on things. I hope it is Leo who's been making the clockwork angles, or the clockworks themselves for the Armada.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
iamawesome0054 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
Wouldn't surprise mt if Leonardo (possibly Lionardo) were the original designer of the Armada troops. I somewhat think we may have to free him though, so he stops making advanced Armada technology.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome Aboard mate, and ye got a good theory there, if I do recall Da Vinci was one of history's greatest inventors maybe there be Valencian version of him and he was the one who made those clockworks and who wrote that message in the Rosetta Stone....hmm.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Have you been to Beachhead yet, and seen Bishop's lab? When you do, take a look around. You will see several mechanical innovations reminiscent of Leonardo daVinci, including one that I was fortunate enough to see a real-size reconstruction of (and go inside). With my imagination spinning off on high speed (as usual ) it gave me quite a qualm to consider what might be awaiting our pirates and their friends and allies in the future!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The P101 page on Valencia mentions many brilliant geniuses like Marco Pollo,Cowpernicus,and of course,Da Finci.

I picture Da Finci to be some super-intelligent shark with a beret and a beard resembling that of the real Da Vinci.

I would love to meet him as I am a big fan of Leonardo da Vinci's story.However,the angels are fairly recent inventions and I think Kane designed them himself.I mean,when you think about it,all we know for certain is that the Toymaker designed Kane;and that Kane was the first of the clockwork soldiers.

I'd love to meet Da Finci,though!I picture him as some sort of super-intelligent shark from SI or Lagooney from Darkmoor!