Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for a buccaneer power

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Hey all you fellow pirates! I've been thinking of a new buccaneer power. It would only take effect on the user for fair effects. This would lower the buccaneer's dodge and raise the accuracy by a little bit. The reason why I thought of this is because of vengeance strike. It gets super annoying of how I have my El Toro use Esprit De Corps to help him and my other companions fight but it keeps me from doing vengeance strike. Would there be any problems with this? If not I'd like to see this added or something similar

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 48

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
An interesting observation but you could also look at it this way... if you wear the enemy down by hitting him and he can't hit you until the buff wears off your vengeance strike will come in handy more later in the battle to finish him off. You will have more health to take the hit and do it. With many powers and things you weigh the trade off against the skill of the enemy, your own powers, the situation....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Yes it is annoying how Vengeance Strike people can dodge (Gracie, why?!) . Maybe Vengeance Strike 4 will make it so you reduce dodge and increase armor? Yeah, maybe rank 4 talents will increase skills and decrease others?
: Riposte 4: Increase dodge, decrease resist?
: Double Tap 4: Increase damage, decrease accuracy?
: Repel Boarders 4: Increase dodge, decrease damage?
: Mojo Echo 4: Increase damage, decrease armor?
Remember, the good effects will be better (50% compared to 15% for the bad ones)
This is a good idea for a talent and/or power.
Noble John Parker, Level 63