Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lvl 27 no quest line to advance?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2015
Not sure what I have done wrong here but only quest I have is to find chicks in haunted skyway and one other place... which it wont allow me to access anyways... any ideas?? as far as I am aware all quests in cool have been done as I can not find a thing anywhere

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anzaclegend71 on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Not sure what I have done wrong here but only quest I have is to find chicks in haunted skyway and one other place... which it wont allow me to access anyways... any ideas?? as far as I am aware all quests in cool have been done as I can not find a thing anywhere
Can you remember, or page back through your Notifications to find, the last quests you completed? Have you already finished Port Regal?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
anzaclegend71 on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Hmm... strange. This can happen through handing in a quest and then walking away before you get the next quest or a glitch. Just think of where you last handed in your quest and look around that area or look on a wiki of Cool Ranch quests. Here is a link to all the storyline quests:

www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Cool_Ranch_Storyline_Quests

Or start off at the quest "Welcome To Cool Ranch!"
www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Welcome_to_Cool_Ranch!
and keep pressing next until you reach your last quest.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2015
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Hmm... strange. This can happen through handing in a quest and then walking away before you get the next quest or a glitch. Just think of where you last handed in your quest and look around that area or look on a wiki of Cool Ranch quests. Here is a link to all the storyline quests:

www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Cool_Ranch_Storyline_Quests

Or start off at the quest "Welcome To Cool Ranch!"
www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Welcome_to_Cool_Ranch!
and keep pressing next until you reach your last quest.
Thanks to the pair of you for replying I found out what I had missed by goign in reverse thru the cool ranch wiki. Hopefully now back on track.. had strayed from the path at Stray Feathers and not spoke to Brother Owl... onward we go!!

ty once again much appreciated