Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any new ideas for upcoming kingsisle games?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 25, 2013
I was wondering if there is ever a new kingsisle game, if it could have the same type of battle set up as pirate but a whole new story like you can choose your race and were you are from, then take on the story of your life with other online players from other worlds and races. Possibly, I always wanted this in these kinds of games, an option to were you can build you're own fortress with your gaurds like the pirate and creatures that roam pirate101 spiral

just an idea thanks

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I can think of some ideas. How about ninja101. The first world is mooshu and you learn how to be a ninja. That's all I can think of for know, but also maybe knight101 but that seems a bit older then the time of the spiral now.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
alien 101
i woul be a human engineer who is the captain of a starship
i would have a crew like in pirate101 and i could travel to other worlds
it would not be in the spiral however

Admiral
May 30, 2010
hulker11459 on Feb 7, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering if there is ever a new kingsisle game, if it could have the same type of battle set up as pirate but a whole new story like you can choose your race and were you are from, then take on the story of your life with other online players from other worlds and races. Possibly, I always wanted this in these kinds of games, an option to were you can build you're own fortress with your gaurds like the pirate and creatures that roam pirate101 spiral

just an idea thanks
At this point, despite preaching patience, I just wish they'd get around to giving us the next bit of Pirate, rather than spreading their apparently few resources too thinly.

But if by some miracle they found a way to add to (and fully support) Pirate and hire a team to focus on a new game that they would support fully, your idea sounds intriguing.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Apparently, it looks like 75% of Wizard101 and 47% of Pirate101 agree on a game called Ninja101. Ice, Fire, Water, and Earth is one of the most common ninja elements, and all the players seem to be claiming to recommend these in Ninja101. A blog about Ninja101 has an imaginary logo for it, so you should check it out. I couldn't remember the website name, but I did remember typing in: Ninja101 Blog. Now that we have the name, logo which is not yet cleared, and the elements, we can move on to the gameplay. How many worlds? What are their names? What are the enemies? How is the battle layed out? These remain mystery for the time being, but for now, young Pirates and Wizards, hold on to your hats and wands, the Kingsisle company will come up with an answer to these questions. Farewell, for now Pirates and Wizards!

Poll
Ninja101: 110% out of 300%
Samurai101: 75% out of 300%
Others: Below 30%

Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
Would very much like to see a Space101 KI game. Similar companion-based to Pirate for a ship's crew. Plenty of film/tv references to *ahem* borrow from. And new worlds to explore/conquer/visit and take photos of