Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hints that lean toward Krokotopia as a new world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
If you have ever played W101 and finished wizard city then you have probably been to Krokotopia. It's basically an Egypt themed world filled with kroks and manders. When the wizard goes to the krokosphinx, they travel there by boat. Captain salalabad, sailor of the eight sands. Can the eight sands be skyways? This can be some evidence of krokotopia being a future world.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Man I do want a house boat they have so BADLY.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
There is a krok ship outside dutchmans area in its veiwabke from the docks.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For those who played wizards 3 zones are already reveled in Krokotopia. This mean 5 zones are left unexplored witch mean these zones are a great opportunity for our pirates to explore.In theory Krokotopia might have 4 sky ways, one is already discovered for wizards. That's 3 zones one sky way, the other 3 sky ways have yet to be discover. One sky might have 1 big zone, it could the valley zone (I can't think of a good nickname for it )wizards missed that,but pirates might get the chance to explore it. If that's confirmed it would make Krokotopia the 3rd largest world in the spiral so far after Cool Ranch and in theory Girzzlehim.

Krokotopia is a big world in other words, a potential new world for this year. Who knows what lies beyond the Krokosphinx ?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
If you have ever played W101 and finished wizard city then you have probably been to Krokotopia. It's basically an Egypt themed world filled with kroks and manders. When the wizard goes to the krokosphinx, they travel there by boat. Captain salalabad, sailor of the eight sands. Can the eight sands be skyways? This can be some evidence of krokotopia being a future world.
we know it will be
just not when

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
honest i don't think that will happen because we can easily go to vlanica ( however you spell it ) and it would be nice if we could see some more pirate101 worlds not wizard101 worlds

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I don't think that if we go to Krok it would be a re-hash of the Krok in W101; we won't be going to the Oasis, I'm sure. The worlds that W101 and P101 share so far are separate and distinct from each other. If you are familiar with both games, then you know the differences already.