Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2012
I just recently learned that when Pirate101 was first released, a code was given for a Ninja Pig Companion. Can anyone tell me more about the details of this, because I never received any code.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Krokenguy on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
I just recently learned that when Pirate101 was first released, a code was given for a Ninja Pig Companion. Can anyone tell me more about the details of this, because I never received any code.
Hello I belive this was only in the very begening of pirate101 so you had to be a player in 2009 I belive so sorry

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Well if you bought crowns or a membership online (so they know where to send it via the billing address) in 2009 or so they would send you a map. Decoding the map gave you a code that when entered could be redeemed for 1 Ninja Pig companion. The code was able to be used 4 times but only once per account.
Sadly I lost my map after redeeming it once so I can't give you one of the remaining uses.

Ensign
Dec 25, 2011
well you had to figure out a map puzzle then you got the code, i joined around when Pirate101 was starting out and i never could figure the puzzle out. i so understand. hope they bring a code for it again.

Fair Sabrina Richardson Level 35