Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Promotion at Bay!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Remember when we were all putting up companion suggestions in the Message Boards? Well good news! A new promotion has been confirmed!

It is for none other than Old Scratch, who did not get a promotion in the M&A update. It gives him the tier "Undead Shaman" and makes his top hat brim golden! It also makes his hook into a claw and gives him an amazing wand.

I found it on the "Update Notes" section, where I saw on the section where they announced that you can put companions in houses that Old Scratch looked a little different. First of all, he had the description above and was called "Old Scratch- Undead Shaman"

So congrats to all you Hoodoo Gurus, for you can now enjoy Scratch's new tier in the new update!!!

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Something wicked this way comes, BELIEVE IT!!!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The promotion you are referring to for Old Scratch (based off the image) is not available in this update. Consider it a hint at things to come in the future.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

The promotion you are referring to for Old Scratch (based off the image) is not available in this update. Consider it a hint at things to come in the future.
Could this mean that more main storyline companions are also getting a promotion?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Noble Tyler Strong on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Could this mean that more main storyline companions are also getting a promotion?
it would be mooshu and skull island companions
maybe some coolranch

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
it would be mooshu and skull island companions
maybe some coolranch
I'd guess:

Starter Companions
Treasure Hunter Companions
Presidio Companions
Old Scratch