Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message Board Titles!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'm quite pleased to be Vixen. I do think I'm pretty foxy! (Kidding! Just kidding!) I find it amusing that Indigo Ring is Cupid (snicker).

So, um, Chrissy? Am I on the naughty list or the nice one this year? It's not so cold down here that I really need coal again...

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
I wonder if Ratbeard's would be the Grinch (in referring to his nefarious side, not the unhappy one)

(if he had one)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
That will totally depend on his price lists when test goes live.
OK...I think it's safe to say you're Pirate Santa...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
OK...I think it's safe to say you're Pirate Santa...
Was there ever any doubt

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
( looks to n the left ) i''m dancer..... i refuse to dance wait chrissy is santa? oh crud i think i'm on the naughty list i've been stealing on all of those sharks monkey's and robots and crabs and frogs the list could go on forever!

Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
Oh well I'm an elf Santa Chrissy what kind of toys should I make?

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
I just can't stop giggling. I get to be Santa *Starts rubbing hands together while giggling maniacally and making lists*
Make sure check them twice! And put me on the nice list... I mean I've been pretty good...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
christopher iceswo... on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Oh well I'm an elf Santa Chrissy what kind of toys should I make?
I suggest maybe Scrip printing presses *Looks out for Ratbeard and runs*

Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
I'm on it I don't see RatBeard so your in the clear lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
One problem, do you know what scrip looks like?

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for the new message boards titles KI! I love how they always put in that little extra effort around the holidays to give us these new titles. It makes my day when I see them.

(Wonder what I am. It's been so long since I've posted anything. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
Does anyone? Makes for some interesting counterfeit possibilities lol.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
When you first get the quest from Dockmaster Dawn,there's a bunch of tiny yellow bills with little S's on them.I assume,that if Crowns look like tiny Crown shaped coins witha C,and gold pieces look like tiny ducats,then I assume Scrip is a tiny little piece of paper with the letter S printed on it,and an orange frame.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I'm sad I'm gonna lose my Cupid title soon.

How long will we get to keep these titles,I really like mine?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
I'm sad I'm gonna lose my Cupid title soon.

How long will we get to keep these titles,I really like mine?
I've told others that Cupid was my favorite one of Santa's reindeer for many reasons.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Well, seeing as I'm an elf, I get to make my own toys and keep them! So, right now, I'm making cash!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
Well, seeing as I'm an elf, I get to make my own toys and keep them! So, right now, I'm making cash!
You might want to rethink that. As an elf you do not want to wind up on Santa's naughty list.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
I think you did just fantastic with the punage, George! Prancering Pirates -- now that would be something to see. Talk about The Nutcracker Sweet....I'd surely pay to see or even be in that show! Now where's my ballet shoes and leotards!

And so Felix, you've seen Valkoor 'wearing' his read nose, have ye? Yeah, that came after I forgot to hold the door for Miss Bonnie lass....she may be a kick-tush pirate, but she still be a lady! Yeeooowwchhh-- watch that Stock Assault! I'll gladly share the Rudolph title with Esperanza-- any day!

I'm absolutely lovin' the new titles and always appreciate Jack and Bonnie spicing up the eggnog around the holidays. The hardest working elves on the boards, for sure! Oooh, maybe next year we could get some special Holiday Emotes to extend good tidings and joy to our fellow marauders! Thank you guys and gals for always keeping things fun around here on the boards, we sure appreciate it.

And Chrissy, you've got a lot of presents to deliver. I'll be waiting ever-so, not-so-patiently (oops)...just let me know what kind of cookies you like! Yo Ho Ho! Oh sorry, that's your line!

Thanks again, Bonnie and Jack, for the Yule'turnthe'tide Glee!
Indeed, yes, as I post very late - thank you KI staff for those delightful and amusing message board titles! Haven't had much of a chance to post -- primarily because of that 'Nutcracker Sweet', Valkoor! (Does that make me a 'prancering pirate'? I like the sound of that, but no, I had to give up that aspect of it to do the costumes. However, the definition does fit Sam Underhill )

However, I was perfectly pleased to be Donner -- of Donner & Blitzen fame, "Thunder and Lightning" very like that grand hallmark of the Baroque Period, 'Sturm und Drang', all that high drama of opera, oratorio, art, and music of one of my favorite time periods!