Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Two years will it be three?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi kings isle I know you might not answer and I know you don't have a lot of staff and you have another game to do and your really busy but could you please tell me at least if the new chapter will come or at least if some of the main companions will get promotions when it come or is it going to be another year I'm not meaning to be rude or pushy but it's been two years I mean I haven't been playing the game that long well I made my pirate when the game first come out but stopped for awhile then got back on her and sorry got off track there for a moment but I'm just wonder could you at least tell us if there will be a new chapter please please please please please please please please please thank you and have a nice day

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I feel like the next chapters will be released early next year and there definitely are going to be some new promotions, pretty sure Old Scratch will get a promotion and become an Undead Shaman!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
silver swordcoral on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi kings isle I know you might not answer and I know you don't have a lot of staff and you have another game to do and your really busy but could you please tell me at least if the new chapter will come or at least if some of the main companions will get promotions when it come or is it going to be another year I'm not meaning to be rude or pushy but it's been two years I mean I haven't been playing the game that long well I made my pirate when the game first come out but stopped for awhile then got back on her and sorry got off track there for a moment but I'm just wonder could you at least tell us if there will be a new chapter please please please please please please please please please thank you and have a nice day
Never fear, that chapter IS coming. They have told us repeatedly that they are all working hard on the continuing storyline.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Hang in there, I know it's unusually late for a new chapter to be released. But it's coming soon,to continue our great adventures to beat arc bosses for many years to come.Until then see you in the sky way.