Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I Supposed To Have This?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2013
Excuse me, but are privateers supposed to have the "loud" passive? This privateer of mine is 65 and I just reset my practice points (and reapplied them to where i wanted) but I still have the "loud" passive level 2! If I'm NOT supposed to have this, am I bugged?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Quentin Xanderman on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
Excuse me, but are privateers supposed to have the "loud" passive? This privateer of mine is 65 and I just reset my practice points (and reapplied them to where i wanted) but I still have the "loud" passive level 2! If I'm NOT supposed to have this, am I bugged?
I believe so. The only way you can prevent it, is to not get it at all (at the risk of losing subsequent skills). Resetting practice points do not apply to the free skills from your trainer.

Developer
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
You aren't bugged Privateers are supposed to have it, considering they have the highest base health of all the classes it's no wonder why they would get that talent.