Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

200 yarrs !

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Yessss you heard it I now have 200 yarrs I finaly feel at home now 250 yarrs anyone

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Way to Go, Dragonmaster!

Congrats to you on posting yar worthy offerings here on the boards. It's a great feeling when you put a lot of heart, thought, time, creativity and energy into what you write....and an even greater feeling when your fellow pirate friends are kind enough to acknowledge your efforts. It's even quite a nice feeling to be the one dishing out the yars in appreciation of your fellow posters.

All in all, life here on the boards is pretty rewarding and I commend you for your great posting and creativity! Keep up the great work!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Congratulations on reaching this landmark dragonmaster1236!
Won't be too long before 300! I'll Yar ye all the way!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats to ye mate, ye earned them well.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congrats and trust me, you are welcome here and "Home" no matter how many yars you have. I love seeing my fellow marauders acknowledging each other with yars but we love each other whether the yar button gets clicked or not.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Thank you sky marauders you helped this little pirate grow and become active I remember at first I didn't know how to post I hope to reach 1,000 yarrs so thank you

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Thank you sky marauders you helped this little pirate grow and become active I remember at first I didn't know how to post I hope to reach 1,000 yarrs so thank you
I expect that to happen by May!Trust me,you're awesome!And I am glad that you have pushed this far!

Blessings and Giggles on you!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013