Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Farming Event 11/8/14

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
Hello there and as above, I will be hosting a nautical farming event on the eighth of November 2014.It will be at Saturday at 4:00 Eastern and 7:00 Eastern! We will be farming Jade Fleet ships, if you want to contact me, (Schedule a different ship farming time, or meet in private and farm) give me your friend code ASAP and I will add you. We are meeting at Hamamitsu Garden docks in Mooshu. Meet me there and we will get ready to farm!
To give me your friend code for Pirate101, go into the friends menu on the top right (>) of your screen and click it.
Next, you look at the bottom of that menu and click the first one to the left (<) and click on "Get True Friend Code." Finally, post a reply to this message with that code in it and I will friend you. Show up at 4:00 Eastern Time and 7:00 Eastern time to farm with me. Please have your chat set to text we can directly talk. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Thanks, Electech (or) Bart

Silent Bart Morris Level 52

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'd prefer aquila but your lvl 5 so your ship might be blown out of the skyway fast because the jade fleet are strong

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ElectechGaming on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Hello there and as above, I will be hosting a nautical farming event on the eighth of November 2014.It will be at Saturday at 4:00 Eastern and 7:00 Eastern! We will be farming Jade Fleet ships, if you want to contact me, (Schedule a different ship farming time, or meet in private and farm) give me your friend code ASAP and I will add you. We are meeting at Hamamitsu Garden docks in Mooshu. Meet me there and we will get ready to farm!
To give me your friend code for Pirate101, go into the friends menu on the top right (>) of your screen and click it.
Next, you look at the bottom of that menu and click the first one to the left (<) and click on "Get True Friend Code." Finally, post a reply to this message with that code in it and I will friend you. Show up at 4:00 Eastern Time and 7:00 Eastern time to farm with me. Please have your chat set to text we can directly talk. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Thanks, Electech (or) Bart

Silent Bart Morris Level 52
guess I can't come bummer (wish I had text chatt)

Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
Arceus and Zap on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
i'd prefer aquila but your lvl 5 so your ship might be blown out of the skyway fast because the jade fleet are strong
And also I'm only level 52-53 so again I'm not in Aquilia.