Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

zoning bug/crash

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2010
my game crashes sometimes when I port or enter a new zone. It doesn't happen everytime, but it does happen frequently. What zone I enter doesn't seem to matter

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
First check to make sure that your video drivers are up-to-date. Next, make sure my computer meets the minimum requirements and I'm not running any other programs, I would try uninstalling Pirate101, restart my computer, and then reinstall Pirate101. If that doesn't work, contact support using the Help Menu above (the Orange Questions Mark - use the Support option) or e-mail support@pirate101.com. If you use the e-mail option, include your user name (NOT password), the name of the Pirate having the problem, and a description of the problem and when (and where) it seems to occur most times. They should be able to help you since they definitely helped me in the past and would also be able to give you more suggestions. It may take them up to 48 hours to respond (maybe more if you try to contact them on a weekend).

Ensign
May 16, 2010
Well Helpful that was good advice, except I did that before I started this thread. But I'll see what CS has to say