Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzly Beast Pack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2010
The Grizzly Beast pack is really making a good debut! Aye, I have seen a couple of lucky pirates who have gotten one of the Bears. One of my friends have two bears. Soon I will get crowns and test my luck on this pack and see if I can get one! The Bears' abilities are amazing too. The bear with the possibly most amazing ability is.... Laarn! His ability is Feeding Frenzy. Aye, I wish I had a couple o' crowns to try and get one of these amazing companions! And I forgot to mention Feeding Frenzy heals the companion with the ability by one third of it's maximum Health. Good Luck to all who try and get one of those Bombtastic Bears.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Tukik on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
The Grizzly Beast pack is really making a good debut! Aye, I have seen a couple of lucky pirates who have gotten one of the Bears. One of my friends have two bears. Soon I will get crowns and test my luck on this pack and see if I can get one! The Bears' abilities are amazing too. The bear with the possibly most amazing ability is.... Laarn! His ability is Feeding Frenzy. Aye, I wish I had a couple o' crowns to try and get one of these amazing companions! And I forgot to mention Feeding Frenzy heals the companion with the ability by one third of it's maximum Health. Good Luck to all who try and get one of those Bombtastic Bears.
Hello Tukik! If you haven't already been welcomed to the boards....you now have-- WELCOME ABOARD!

You are so right about that pack and the Grizzly companions that you can possibly get from it. I wish you the best of luck and hope you can add one of those beastly bears to your crew. I have been fortunate enough to acquire all 6 bears on the same pirate and they all have amazing abilities to bring to any battle. Just don't ask how many packs I had to buy to get them all......cause I'll just answer by saying....oh, not too many. But I did do the majority of the pack buying when KI had the 50% off all Beast related Crown Shop items, so that helped a lot.

Playing as a Buccaneer I must say that Baar is quite the beast in battle. With a couple of Strength Buffs from my pirate and Peter Quint and an Accuracy Buff, while farming I have seen him finish off 3 full-health Marleybone companions in one turn. With his initial strike, Flanking, possibly Vengeance Strike and most of his 3 Relentless, 3 Blade Storms going Critical in one turn of battle........it's a very bad day to be a bad guy!

I do enjoy all of the Bear companions and often field a bear only crew, just to watch the fur fly. Plus having all of their Pack pets summoned in one battle is pretty neat to see as well. All of the bears are powerful in their own right and KI did an amazing job of adding some new talents and powers into the mix for them. The only thing left to say is..........

DA Bears!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Yeah, sadly the packs are NEVER kind to me. $125-$150 dollars spent on the Azteca pack got me 2 dinosaurs, and . So far, about $40 have been spent by me on the Beast pack, but nothing so far. I seem to better with boss drops! Even the Tower of Moo Manchu has been kinder than the packs lol! Still, I wish you luck!

Ensign
Dec 16, 2010
I have already been welcomed Thank you for telling me though and thanks for the support

-Diego Armstrong Lvl 65

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Companions to get list:
Grizzly Beast Pack 0/5
Tribal Crew Pack 2/5
Bundles 1/5
Promotional 0/5
I've got some work to do :x