Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Statue of Ares

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2014
Hey guys, I need some help farming for the Statue of Ares in Ithaca in Ulysses Dungeon. It is the last piece in my collection and my membership runs out tonight so I could really use the help. Or if any of you have a spare and wouldn't mind selling it off to make things easier I would appreciate the help.

Which Realm: Morgan Lafitte

Time: Its now 4:55pm US central, and will be on for atleast an hour or perhaps even less, I dont really know. I will post here once again once I have the statue, and if you do help I will gladly show you my place and where it is to show you just how worth it it really is.

Please Note: That this is really volunteer help, and I cant really pay you for if I had the funds to get more membership then surely I would be able to reward those who helped by my pocket is empty so I can't unfortunately.

Thx for your time and consideration,

Mocca8

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Golden Fox on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I need some help farming for the Statue of Ares in Ithaca in Ulysses Dungeon. It is the last piece in my collection and my membership runs out tonight so I could really use the help. Or if any of you have a spare and wouldn't mind selling it off to make things easier I would appreciate the help.

Time: Its now 4:55pm US central, and will be on for atleast an hour or perhaps even less, I dont really know. I will post here once again once I have the statue, and if you do help I will gladly show you my place and where it is to show you just how worth it it really is.

Please Note: That this is really volunteer help, and I cant really pay you for if I had the funds to get more membership then surely I would be able to reward those who helped by my pocket is empty so I can't unfortunately.

Mocca8
We are here to help just because you are a fellow marauder. We would never accept payment for helping a fellow pirate out. There are sometimes long delays, as in not until the next day kind of delay, before submitted posts clear moderation so you need to set a time that is at least a day in advance so folks will have time to connect with you. Your time and realm info is great, you just need to advance it forward a bit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Golden Fox on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:

Mocca8
Sometimes, you can find those rare statues in the bazaar. That's how I got my statue of Ares and Hades. Good luck!