Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Hey, I'm in Mooshu now, but I was wondering if I missed any companions in Skull Island, so if you could give me a list of all the free quest-able companions, that would be awesome. Or you could just say the ones you know and that would help me as well. Thank you - Dino Ashford

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Skull Island Companions from side quests
: Water Mole Slingman from Soggy Crusade in Valley Of the gold Monkey on your way to dark jungle talk to the Water Mole Spearman down the hill
:None
:None
:Tricky Vinny: ok in gullet once your down there go left then right then talk to the pirate guy and do his side quest until you complete it then do the great infestation which all you gotta do is talk to frogfather.
:Bones Mc Gee: talk to the pirate guy on flotsam docks and complete his side quest. and Batacuda. to get Batacuda you gotta complete the Bannana Bundle mission in Valley of the gold monkey, then complete a deadly catch from the same guy.

Stocky Tim Calles lvl. 37

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dino Ashford on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I'm in Mooshu now, but I was wondering if I missed any companions in Skull Island, so if you could give me a list of all the free quest-able companions, that would be awesome. Or you could just say the ones you know and that would help me as well. Thank you - Dino Ashford
Here is a list of all the companions grouped by class and where you get them.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Here is a list of all the companions grouped by class and where you get them.
So I went to the link, but all it is is people talking about companions, do I have to make an account? Because I want a list, not a discussion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dino Ashford on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
So I went to the link, but all it is is people talking about companions, do I have to make an account? Because I want a list, not a discussion.
Perhaps your computer misfired on going to the link. I just used it and it went straight to the guide. Perhaps trying again?
If you don't have an account I would highly recommend it. That will enable you to see the pictures that folks link to on here.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Oh I figured it out, thank you so much!! Thanks a ton you guys - Dino Ashford