Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Are They?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
Ok so I went to Skull Island and saw this random girl in pink and purple with no name and companions running around. I also saw a witchdoctor-like boy in Flotsam running around. They kinda creep me out, so I just wanted to know who they are. -Clever Emily Jones, level 27 Buccaneer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CleverEmilyJones on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Ok so I went to Skull Island and saw this random girl in pink and purple with no name and companions running around. I also saw a witchdoctor-like boy in Flotsam running around. They kinda creep me out, so I just wanted to know who they are. -Clever Emily Jones, level 27 Buccaneer.
They are just animated characters put into the scenes to make them look more lifelike and real. Same thing as the ships sailing by in the skyway or the scareakeets flying by in Avery's court. There are also a lot of cute animals wandering around to do the same thing.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Indigo Ring on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
They are spies for the Armada.
Now that would be an interesting twist.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Lol Armada spies I like that idea Indigo. Back when I first started playing I thought the girl was ignoring me as I asked her to give me a hand with Buster Crab. I really laughed at myself when I realized she was just a NPC

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Indigo Ring on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
They are spies for the Armada.
That would certainly explain why she won't help you with the group plunder chests. Why should you be able to get gold and doubloons to use against her side?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
CleverEmilyJones on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
The paths of Skull Island on any fine day
harbor two young 'uns running away;
Where they run to, nay a pirate yet knows
Day in and day out, their mystery grows.
-
Indigo Ring has a very fine point -
Why not would any spies the Armada let join?
A cluster of words may give them the key
To making their map-seeking enemies flee.
-
Perhaps if a pirate had such intuition
The chap and a crew could start up a mission
To track the runners down with a question or two
To see if any information would be new
-
But into the light, those pirates would run
Stopping never
But the chase only having begun.
-
dsd

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I noticed those characters too, they give me the creeps by looking at them. But at the same time, I wonder who are these mystery characters.

Here is one theory these characters could be the spirits of our pirate101 parents in disguise,maybe a clue from the realm of the dead. I wonder what story these characters is going to tell from the great unknown If this theory is true.

Here is a second theory, maybe these characters are probably lost souls just roaming around

In my opinon I think they are ghosts in disguise.

What ever the case of these mystery characters weather they are ghosts,spies or even aliens in disguise. That is one of the great unsolved mystery in pirate101.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
jeffreyskullpants on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
Lol Armada spies I like that idea Indigo. Back when I first started playing I thought the girl was ignoring me as I asked her to give me a hand with Buster Crab. I really laughed at myself when I realized she was just a NPC
I will admit to having done the same thing and getting slightly nettled until I did realize she's just 'flavor text'. The witchdoctor looking pirate in Flotsam used to run with another character -- they looked very much like Indigo's witchdoctor and my privateer at that level. It was slightly creepy.