Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Different Group Chest appearance?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
During my run in the Tower of Moo Manchu, I noticed that the Group Chests look different from the others. I ask you this, are they given a new visual makeover in MooShu that matches the world's respective theme? If it's so, I like it.

Wonder if the Group Chests from other worlds would get the exact treatment they did in MooShu?

I would like to see the appearances of Group Chests from other worlds that matches their respective themes.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Can you imagine your pirate going up to a treasure chest and saying, "my look at the craftsmanship on this oaken bronze chest!" and then going ..."Ah well" and taking out a gun and blowing it open. It's what's inside the chest that counts.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Developer
Yes, they got a visual overhaul so that they fit the MooShu theme of the gauntlet.

I like it, too.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Yes, they got a visual overhaul so that they fit the MooShu theme of the gauntlet.

I like it, too.
I'm glad, but why should their appearance changes should be made for that gauntlet only? I mean, there are other Group Chests out there in MooShu that could all use the same visual makeover the ones in that gauntlet did. Just imagine that happening, along with other Group Chests in other worlds that could have a visual change to fit their respective themes of the other worlds.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Trimond297 on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm glad, but why should their appearance changes should be made for that gauntlet only? I mean, there are other Group Chests out there in MooShu that could all use the same visual makeover the ones in that gauntlet did. Just imagine that happening, along with other Group Chests in other worlds that could have a visual change to fit their respective themes of the other worlds.
I'd like the group plunder chests to more accurately reflect their worlds of origin, but I also appreciate being able to just glance at the chest and knowing it's a GPC and I'll need help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
I'd like the group plunder chests to more accurately reflect their worlds of origin, but I also appreciate being able to just glance at the chest and knowing it's a GPC and I'll need help.
Those HUGE locks hanging over it just seem to scream "HALP"

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Those HUGE locks hanging over it just seem to scream "HALP"
True enough. They'd completely dwarf the Monquistan chests, though, or be so tiny you couldn't see them until you were on the chest.