Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Nefarious 6th badge's effect & accessories.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
So I read in another thread that while having the Nefarious 6th badge equipped that all visible accessories are hidden as to "not to steal the spotlight from the glowing red eyes effect".

With all due respect here though, though I can definitely understand the reason as to why this is like it is, I really do wish that there'd be an option for this. For example, with the Black Rain Shades and the Nefarious 6th badge both equipped, I can be like the Terminator of sorts and say "I'll be back!", and I'm sure that other people would love to have different combinations of effects with the items and the red, glowing evil eyes as well, so please at least consider making this an option to either have accessories hidden or not hidden while having this badge equipped please, so there's that at least.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Isn't it something that when your evil or nefarious it's so hard to accessorize? I mean really? I just seriously can't pull off this color with this look. I'll never make it in Hollywood.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

(I really don't have the Nefarious 6 badge I'm just being silly on the grounds I can't be Virtuous and Nefarious at the same time)

Developer
There are technical reasons why the visuals are restricted the way they are.

Obviously, we know you'd rather be able to pick and choose every last little option; and it should be equally obvious that we'd give you that if we could.