Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

blade storm and double tap

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi my friends and I where in the moo Manchu tower today and when we were battling our companions and use kept on using double tap and blade storm when they didn't kill anyone I reported this when it happened in test realm so could someone please tell me why this is still happening thank you and have a great day

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi my friends and I where in the moo Manchu tower today and when we were battling our companions and use kept on using double tap and blade storm when they didn't kill anyone I reported this when it happened in test realm so could someone please tell me why this is still happening thank you and have a great day
This is not a bug, but a new update to combat- when you or a companion lands a critical hit, it triggers the double tap/bladestorm/mojo echo; I'm sure you noticed that the enemies get this bonus hit, too!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi thanks anecorbie I didn't know they did that with the update I though it was a bug thanks for letting me know have a great day