Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World possibilities

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2010
I wonder what will be the new world of pirate101. I know that some pirates have played everyday just to finish the whole game. But now some of those pirates want a new world to come out so they wont be bored. I am one of those pirates who is waiting for a new world to come out. The question is... What can be the new world? Krokotopia, The world of crocodiles? Grizzleheim, The world of the fierce bears? Darkmoor? The world of the undead? Polaris, The world of Bears and Penguins? Only Kingsisle knows what the new world will be, Well whatever world it is, Thank you Kingsisle for bringing new worlds to those wonderful people out there. I think the new world will be really great!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I know how ye feel mate, but like a wise pirate once that said (patience be virtual to one who wants it now), so don't worry about it mate, time be what KI needs to make everything perfect & challenging for us pirate here to enjoy, so chin up and ye will make it through with no problem what so ever, oh and btw welcome to the message boards mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
well it's practically confirmed if you check out www.adventuresofthespiral.com they have a link on the El Dorado map that from Marleybone we get to go to Wizard City, then from their Grizzleheim, and Polaris which
Then in Aquila there you go to Krokotopia which according to the map El dorado will next show up in Krokotopia according to the path and icons on worlds.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The possibilities are endless when a new world is released.Pirates are asking all summer,mainly maxed leveled ones say " What comes next after Aquila, as a playable world ? " There are many that are mentioned,
for new ones are Girzzleheim,Polaris,Darkmoor and Krokotopia are the most commonly mentioned.As well as expansion of existing ones mainly Moo Shu and my personal favorite Valencia.

Initially it was Girzzleheim,plus expansion of Moo Shu and Valencia,witch sound great.But it turned out Moo Shu got something else,I won't spoil the surprise. Weather venturing solo the icy world of Polaris, sailing the sands of Krokotopia or doing a group adventure in the Spooky world of Darkmoor or even talking to friends on the breath taking world of Girzzleheim. Witch world will be that is a mystery.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
It 's quite obvious where Avery is going to send us next, Valencia but what will we do when we find a way there, collect a wind stone? Fight one of the elite clockworks, who knows? I'm just hoping though that we go to Krok or Polaris.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Ninja Phoenix123 on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
It 's quite obvious where Avery is going to send us next, Valencia but what will we do when we find a way there, collect a wind stone? Fight one of the elite clockworks, who knows? I'm just hoping though that we go to Krok or Polaris.
well we can go from port regal skyway and maybe they'll add another skyway where the armada is not in control of.
Maybe we negotiate with the other two most powerful worlds in the spiral(Monquista, and Marleybone)
to work together and help defeat the Armada. You can say to them...
You: Oh Help us fight the armada they are planning to destroy all pirates
Marleybone And Monquista: So?
You: Well I found an Armada letter and it holds a plan to destroy all worlds including yours
Monquista: Oh Sweet bananas Gortez tell the Whole Monquista army to set sail to Valencia!
Marleybone: Holy Royal Navy Admirals set sail to Valencia!
You: Phew thank goodness
1st Companions: Let us get revenge on our jailor

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Ninja Phoenix123 on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
There's another stormgate to valencia in Port Regal Skyway that requires a red windstone and maybe as i suggested in my post in the story were Bonnie Anne intrduces herself to the message boards, maybe Erika The Red one of Avery's old shipmates has it and she's in grizzleheim which is in Krotopia maybe which krokotopia is in Aquila so you get Book 15 form Krokotopia and books 16 and 17 from Grizzleheim because Grizzleheim needs to be big, and book 18 from Valencia part 2 which is gunna have secrets revealed or something as Blind mew said in his Q&A posts.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Polaris1055 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
There's another stormgate to valencia in Port Regal Skyway that requires a red windstone and maybe as i suggested in my post in the story were Bonnie Anne intrduces herself to the message boards, maybe Erika The Red one of Avery's old shipmates has it and she's in grizzleheim which is in Krotopia maybe which krokotopia is in Aquila so you get Book 15 form Krokotopia and books 16 and 17 from Grizzleheim because Grizzleheim needs to be big, and book 18 from Valencia part 2 which is gunna have secrets revealed or something as Blind mew said in his Q&A posts.
Was Enrika the Red the woman in the picture? Because at the end of Cool Ranch our Presidio companions say she is our mother, I am kind of confused.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2010
Thank ye all for answering my question and thank you Jack for welcoming me to the message boards. I hope we all have fun with the new world!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ninja Phoenix123 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Was Enrika the Red the woman in the picture? Because at the end of Cool Ranch our Presidio companions say she is our mother, I am kind of confused.
Erica is the bear in picture.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Polaris1055 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
well it's practically confirmed if you check out www.adventuresofthespiral.com they have a link on the El Dorado map that from Marleybone we get to go to Wizard City, then from their Grizzleheim, and Polaris which
Then in Aquila there you go to Krokotopia which according to the map El dorado will next show up in Krokotopia according to the path and icons on worlds.
It should not surprise us that there is a link from Marleybone to Wizard City, then from there to Grizzleheim. After all, in Wizard 101 you could go to both using the tree, or go to Grizzleheim using their boat. There is nothing on Marco Pollo's map that says that all of these routes are going to be in the game, right?

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Erica is the bear in picture.
Oh ok, well that makes a whole lot of sense.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ye be very welcome mate, I be glad to make ye feel at home happy sailing Tukik.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Dec 16, 2010
In my opinion I don't think Wizard City would be the next world -Diego Armstrong