Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The strange Valencian Oranges

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So the mysterious Valencian Oranges- I've mentioned them multiple times, but only now do I bring to light the true mystery behind them. And that mystery is... drum roll please...

Their world of origin!

It says they're from other, the first of that kind I've ever seen. They're rank seven pet snacks which look like an orange with a huge horn coming from the center.
So this basically means they've come from a place we have no knowledge of. But they're already in the game. And they're Valencian... soooo, this further proves my idea that Valencia is the next world. Pretty sure that that's a safe bet.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
darkdoombro345 on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
So the mysterious Valencian Oranges- I've mentioned them multiple times, but only now do I bring to light the true mystery behind them. And that mystery is... drum roll please...

Their world of origin!

It says they're from other, the first of that kind I've ever seen. They're rank seven pet snacks which look like an orange with a huge horn coming from the center.
So this basically means they've come from a place we have no knowledge of. But they're already in the game. And they're Valencian... soooo, this further proves my idea that Valencia is the next world. Pretty sure that that's a safe bet.
Well, that doesn't prove anything about that Valencia is going to be next world. First of all Valencia is already in a game and only one skyway. To correct you, you meant another Valencia skyway. These oranges, however, should be from Valencia, but perhaps it has horn, it was name Valencian. However, sorry, but that proves nothing...

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Well, that's correct, because Valencian Oranges (Rank 7) really do come from Valencia.

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I'm fairly certain that these are a shout-out to the book A Clockwork Orange. The books title refers to something natural being made unnatural.