Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy Pirates of the Message Boards!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
This is my first post on the message boards. I'm new here, and a bit nervous, and I was skeptical about making a message board thing!
If you see me in game, say Ahoy! The character that I would be on most would probably be Reckless Chris Young.
See all of you in the skyways!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
welcome to the message boards domred! didn't i talk to you in the morphing tent? anyways you'll love it here, if you need help with a question to a fight we'll come and help. also we have party's so don't forget to come! i better go, going to leave any minute. but again welcome!

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
This is my first post on the message boards. I'm new here, and a bit nervous, and I was skeptical about making a message board thing!
If you see me in game, say Ahoy! The character that I would be on most would probably be Reckless Chris Young.
Hello Chris and welcome to the message boards and to the Marauder way of piratical posting. No need at all to be nervous, for we are a friendly and accepting crew of misfits. I am sure that you will fit in quite nicely and will be fully joining into all of the shenanigans here on the boards before you know it. It is always nice to meet a new fellow player and we are glad you decided to join up and extend a friendly introduction!

Have fun and smooth sailing to you!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Welcome, Chris! You don't need to be nervous -- we're pretty friendly pirates here. There's lots of conversations going -- just jump right into one that seems interesting and give us your point of view.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Welcome, Chris! Glad to see you here. How's the Grimtooth doing? And don't be nervous at all! We are, like Valkoor said, 'a friendly and accepting crew of misfits'. Hope to see you around, and fair skies to ye!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Thanks everybody! You guys sure know how to make a pirate feel welcomed!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Welcome, Chris! If I see you, I'll be sure to talk! Look for me, Esperanza Devereaux!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome aboard Mr. Chris glad to have ye here, I speak for many of us to say ye'll be having a lot of fun here on these boards, so happy sailing mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Chris & official membership in the Message Board Marauders. As my fellow Marauders have already shown you, we are a great bunch of virtuous pirates that love to help each other out with our experiences and our zaney senses of humor. If you love to laugh and roll your eyes at the best groanable puns out there then you will love your time here with us.

P.S. If you love writing and reading stuff from amazing writers then tie her up tight and grab a mug o yum and settle down for some great reading.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I love it here already! You guys are awesome!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Hey, hey, hey! I know its a bit belated, but welcome to the message boards. I'm a newbie myself, so we can be newbie buddies. It's great to have another friendly member of the community and I hope you enjoy your time here (which is hopefully a good, long time).

~Gibbsie

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome, and see you in the skyways.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
The Gibbs on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey! I know its a bit belated, but welcome to the message boards. I'm a newbie myself, so we can be newbie buddies. It's great to have another friendly member of the community and I hope you enjoy your time here (which is hopefully a good, long time).

~Gibbsie
Being newbie buddies? That would be awesome!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello Chris and welcome to the message boards and to the Marauder way of piratical posting. No need at all to be nervous, for we are a friendly and accepting crew of misfits. I am sure that you will fit in quite nicely and will be fully joining into all of the shenanigans here on the boards before you know it. It is always nice to meet a new fellow player and we are glad you decided to join up and extend a friendly introduction!

Have fun and smooth sailing to you!
Oh and congrats on 3k yars, Valkoor! From the short time that I have been here, it seems that you deserve those yars very much. Well done and happy sailing to ye!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Oh and congrats on 3k yars, Valkoor! From the short time that I have been here, it seems that you deserve those yars very much. Well done and happy sailing to ye!
Indeed I'll YAR that one. Just like Ratbeard said: "There aren't enough Yars in the world for Valkoor" Congratulations my hysterical and most encouraging friend.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Why thank you very much Chris, that's very nice of you to notice and to also acknowledge! And I appreciate the friendly comment as well.

It just goes to show that there is a wonderfully supportive group of pirates and Marauders here on the Message Boards....our home away from the Spiral! Fellow posters taking the time to acknowledge others with a Yar or with a congrats post are just a couple of the many reasons why this is a gaming community and forum like no other. We may be a band of misfit pirates, but we sure know how to support our fellow players. And to every single fellow player and poster here, I humbly appreciate all of you- tremendously!

Thanks again Chris!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, I finally got to meet you and get you on my friend list. It was nice to meet you

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Well, I finally got to meet you and get you on my friend list. It was nice to meet you
It was nice to meet you too, Esperanza! And no problem Valkoor

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Indeed I'll YAR that one. Just like Ratbeard said: "There aren't enough Yars in the world for Valkoor" Congratulations my hysterical and most encouraging friend.
Thank you so much for the congrats and kind words, Chrissy...now for the love of your monitor, please just stay away from the Iced Coffee. I haven't been able to post much lately, so you can bet that some nonsensical hysterics have been a brewing and waiting to be let loose!