Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard's Secret Boss - A Question

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Hey, I have a question for Ratbeard about a secret boss he mentioned a little while ago. According to Ratbeard, this secret boss has a custom weapon drop. My question is: Is there anything more to this secret boss other than it's location? In other words, once we have found this secret boss, do we simply farm him over and over again until we get this weapon drop, or do we have to do something like defeat the boss before/after his minions, or something weird like that?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Of course, if it's a really rare weapon eleven of us could have found the boss already, beaten him once, and we didn't get the drop.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I've tried a certain boss over 30 times, and I know others have tried it. All I will say is that in this particular fight, there are some weird things that may or may not affect getting loot and possibly the secret weapon. I was hoping on some clarification, but maybe a lack of an answer is an answer in itself.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i remember somewhere on here saying the hidden dino dude in the scurvy dog hideout dropped a cutlass. currently not on pirate101 wiki...