Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When is the new world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 22, 2011
Really? When IS the new world coming out, eh? It was May, last year, we had a new one. If it's not two worlds, I throw someone.

-The General

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Hey, dude just be patient. I know that when the new world comes out it will be incredible. KingsIsle has been trying their best to add in new content, but because Pirate101 recently got released, KingsIsle has to put time into ironing t the bugs and perfecting what they have created. It takes time, but the end result is amazing.

Hoe this helps! Lvl 65

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Maybe 3 worlds in one update? Hint hint hint? (or maybe not)

Ensign
Jun 26, 2014
Just a guess, but I think the new world is Grizzleheim.

On the photograph that you receive after the battle with Deacon in Motherlode Mine (Cool Ranch), you see:

Your Mother
Marco Pollo
Merriweather Clark (Cool Ranch)
Egg Foo Yung (Mooshu)
Catbeard (Marleybone)
Argos (Aquila)
Erika the Red

Erika the Red is a bear and as far as we know, bears originate from Grizzleheim. We also know that you don't receive the last piece of the map and neither does the Armada.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FelixTheWitchdocto... on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Just a guess, but I think the new world is Grizzleheim.

On the photograph that you receive after the battle with Deacon in Motherlode Mine (Cool Ranch), you see:

Your Mother
Marco Pollo
Merriweather Clark (Cool Ranch)
Egg Foo Yung (Mooshu)
Catbeard (Marleybone)
Argos (Aquila)
Erika the Red

Erika the Red is a bear and as far as we know, bears originate from Grizzleheim. We also know that you don't receive the last piece of the map and neither does the Armada.
Excuse me, but I must point out that Christopher Clark is the navigator and Merriweather is his son we met in CR.
As to the last piece of the map, how do you know we won't get it?
The Armada has two pieces, we have three, two are left to find. Our mother's and Erica's. Is Erica still alive, and where will we find her?

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Mew stated he doubts such a big update that includes two worlds is unlikely to happen again, but Book 15 will come, eventually.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
I've always thought of this as quality over quantity. We get quality, mind-blowing, less buggy content, but at the cost of time. Maybe they're trying for quality and quantity this time.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
General Jack Squat on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Really? When IS the new world coming out, eh? It was May, last year, we had a new one. If it's not two worlds, I throw someone.

-The General
When the team decides it's ready for release.

I'm thinking threats aren't likely to make them think something is ready for release any sooner. Maybe start a new pirate with a totally different playing style if you're bored.

Ensign
Jun 26, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Excuse me, but I must point out that Christopher Clark is the navigator and Merriweather is his son we met in CR.
As to the last piece of the map, how do you know we won't get it?
The Armada has two pieces, we have three, two are left to find. Our mother's and Erica's. Is Erica still alive, and where will we find her?
Thank you for the correction on the Clarks. I'm sure Kingsisle will have an idea on how to map out the storyline for your pirate to find the next two pieces of the El Dorado Map. What I meant to say for the last piece of the map is that we don't receive all the pieces at the current end of the game.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Here is my guess:

Next world to come out will happen in October, for the second anniversary. That world will be:

Valencia Part II

Why Valencia? One simple reason -- Look at the Pet Snacks. Skull Island snacks start at level 1. Monquista snacks start at level 3. Cool Ranch snacks start at level 4. Mooshu snacks start at level 5. Marleybone snacks also start at level 5. Aquila snacks also start at level 5.

But there are five pet snacks from Unknown areas, Gears and Granola, Valencian Oranges, Dark S'Moors, Potatoes Polaris, and El Doreetos. They are level 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 respectively.

Gears and Granola and Valencian Oranges are clearly from Valencia, Dark S'Moors clearly from Darkmoor, Potatoes Polaris from Polaris, and El Doreetos from El Dorado.

There is also a pet supposedly from an Unknown area, Skrimshaw Drake, that is clearly from Avernus. How advanced he is, compared to other pets, I have no idea.

So, based on their level and the fact that they exist at all, I think the next worlds will be, in order:

Valencia Part II
Darkmoor
Polaris
El Dorado

Why not Grizzleheim? Primarily this: despite Grizzleheim having a tent in the Circus Maximus, you cannot get a Grizzleheim pet, nor are there any Grizzleheim snacks.