Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

spelling error... sort of

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay in the shipyards the title "do you have a idea?" the ? has a ! mixed into it, it may be only on my screen but if not look closely into it and you can see the ! going down the middle of the ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
okay in the shipyards the title "do you have a idea?" the ? has a ! mixed into it, it may be only on my screen but if not look closely into it and you can see the ! going down the middle of the ?
No error, friend Jack! That is a punctuation called an 'interobang'! Intended to show that the person is asking a question and is excited about it!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
No error, friend Jack! That is a punctuation called an 'interobang'! Intended to show that the person is asking a question and is excited about it!
if you mean side by side ya but on my screen there right on top of each other

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
if you mean side by side ya but on my screen there right on top of each other
No, that's the way it's supposed to be, it's an old punctuation, no one uses it anymore...'tis a pity.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
No, that's the way it's supposed to be, it's an old punctuation, no one uses it anymore...'tis a pity.
okay thanks for clearing it up now i got my mind cleared on one of the many matters. again thank you