Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing interface

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
Yesterday, I ran into a game play "problem" that I couldn't figure out how to handle, and it got me thinking about a feature.

There was a menu chat only player that wanted to morph. We hopped on the sigil, and we both started scrolling through the pets. She stopped on one of hers, but I didn't know which of mine she wanted, so I kept scrolling very slowly, waiting for her to click ready. When she did, I clicked ready, but then she changed her pet. This happened a few times, eventually we hatched, but I am not sure that the pair was what she wanted, or if she was just taking anything, since someone finally agreed to hatch with her.

It seems to me, it would be nice to have the option to allow the other player to scroll through our pets. Once they select the one they want, they can say ready, and then we could confirm that we are ok / ready as well.

Does anyone have any thoughts? or recommendations? I am not that familiar with the menu chats, and have trouble trying to communicate using it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ascew on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday, I ran into a game play "problem" that I couldn't figure out how to handle, and it got me thinking about a feature.

There was a menu chat only player that wanted to morph. We hopped on the sigil, and we both started scrolling through the pets. She stopped on one of hers, but I didn't know which of mine she wanted, so I kept scrolling very slowly, waiting for her to click ready. When she did, I clicked ready, but then she changed her pet. This happened a few times, eventually we hatched, but I am not sure that the pair was what she wanted, or if she was just taking anything, since someone finally agreed to hatch with her.

It seems to me, it would be nice to have the option to allow the other player to scroll through our pets. Once they select the one they want, they can say ready, and then we could confirm that we are ok / ready as well.

Does anyone have any thoughts? or recommendations? I am not that familiar with the menu chats, and have trouble trying to communicate using it.
Yea like maybe a menu chat list that says "I would like to morph a .......... with you and they could select the pet from the current list.