Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New P101 Project?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I know I haven't been around for a few months, but I'm posting here to see if I should go ahead with a Pirate101 fan project I have in mind.

I've been practicing drawing and I feel that I've gotten good enough to try to make a short (Read: Three to five minute) animated music video. I feel it would be fun to do and I intend to use my Pirate101 characters as the characters I animate.

I'd appreciate thoughts on this, if you're willing to give them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Having done animation, I will tell three minutes of animation, will possibly take nearly a year to complete ( working by yourself ) cut down the time to 90 seconds - 2 minutes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like a lot of fun and the fruits of a lot of hard work. I for one can't wait to see what you create.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
welcome back mate, and I think that be a brilliant idea, it be something worth seeing I say.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Having done animation, I will tell three minutes of animation, will possibly take nearly a year to complete ( working by yourself ) cut down the time to 90 seconds - 2 minutes.
I don't intend to work all by myself, as I've heard a few of my friends express a desire to do something of this sort. I am hoping that they'll help me with this. It would make it a lot more fun and it would be pretty interesting to see how we could work together. (It would also give me an excuse to have a social life. )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Scarlet, nice to see you on the boards again.

Sounds like a fantastic idea and even though it may take a some time and diligent work, I am sure you will do a fantastic job and the end result will be well worth it. Good luck on the project and we can't wait for updates on how it's progressing!