Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Next for Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Considering Aquila's ending, I believe the next major update to Pirate101 will include a return to Valencia. I am pretty sure Grizzleheim will be after that since Erika the Red is a bear, and the last Producer's letter had several puns about creatures from Grizzleheim.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Johnny Clockwork on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Considering Aquila's ending, I believe the next major update to Pirate101 will include a return to Valencia. I am pretty sure Grizzleheim will be after that since Erika the Red is a bear, and the last Producer's letter had several puns about creatures from Grizzleheim.
Welcome to the message boards Johnny. Good guesses and assumptions. You never know what Blind Mew has up his sleeves but he sure is good at almost giving us good hints too so your deductions are well founded.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
If you have a witch doctor look at the markings of their last staff In Aquila it looks kroktopian
Or maybe the new world is a expansion of valencia

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
welcome aboard mate and great start on ye new adventure here on message boards, we have been pondering for awhile now on the next new world, so every bit helps mate great job and again welcome to the "M.B.M".

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Welcome to the message boards Johnny. Yeah, that is pretty much where the game is going next.
Clever Sam Jones

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
erika the red is a bear? i had no knowlage of that. lol

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
welcome to the message boards johnny! glad yu could join us! yu will fit right in here!