Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101: Hard Mode

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hello, people! This is my official Nuzlocke thread, inspired by whoever made the first Nuzlocke thread here! Here are the stats:
Nuzlocke Number:1
Pirate Name: Sly George Gordon
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler

Rules:
If a Companion dies, it will be forever put on the Scavengin' task. If the Companion is not yet level 8, they can come back.
I will not receive any multiplayer help, except for cheating bosses and hard/end of world dungeons/bosses.

Let's see how this goes!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ah, yes! You have DaMiniTroll to thank for your inspiration! Like I said with him, I really don't like Nuzlockes, because I may lose a companion I really like, and then I cry my heart out. Anyways, a little backstory about Nuzlockes! They were developed to make the Pokémon games harder to do. If a Pokémon dies, it is considered dead, and it can't be used ever again, but you can keep it in your PC in the Pokémon Center. This makes any Pokémon game considerably harder, but more fun. Now, with Pirate101, the game is a lot longer and still growing, meaning that Nuzlockes will be EXTREMELY HARD. Keep me posted, because this looks like the next Pirate101 fad!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
-UPDATE-

Sly George has defeated Fin and brought him to justice. He is now working on helping the poor souls of the Traitor's Cave.

Ensign
May 03, 2010
Nice job beating Fin! And it's good to hear that multiple people were inspired by my idea to try- I know of three now.

I feel so important!

PRAISE CTHULU
Crazy Cody, Lvl 65