Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trait Inheritance chance (Decius)

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
The Update Notes state: "Pets produced by morphing have a chance to inherit the appearance, powers, talents, and maximum stats of either creator Pet. Your new Pet is more likely to inherit desired traits – talents, powers, and maximum stats – if the creator Pets are trained and leveled up."
Decius, would you please tell us how a creator pet's stats affect the traits inherited by newly morphed pets?
Does creator pet level itself affect the new pet's chance of inheriting the creator pet's rarest Powers?
Does creator pet Power affect the new pet's chance of inheriting the creator pet's rarest Powers?
Does creator pet level itself affect the new pet's chance of inheriting the creator pet's rarest Talents?
Does creator pet Power affect the new pet's chance of inheriting the creator pet's rarest Talents?
Does creator pet level itself affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum Primary stat?
Does creator pet Power affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum Primary stat?
Does creator pet's Strength affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum Strength stat?
Does creator pet's Agility affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum Agility stat?
Does creator pet's Will affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum Will stat?
Does creator pet's Guts/Guile or Grit affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum G/G/G stat?
Does creator pet's level itself affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum G/G/G stat?
Does creator pet's Power affect the new pet's chance of inheriting a higher maximum G/G/G stat?

Please forgive the redundancy of my questions, I was hoping for specific answers. Thank you for your response and for creating a great MiniGame within Pirate101.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Decius, I know the Frogfather has the information and favor rackets in this skyway sewn up. But if you could answer to the amount the Frogfather would allow, we pet breeding pirates would all write it down in our books of favors and owe you another one. What do you say, Paisano?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Row4n412 on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Decius, I know the Frogfather has the information and favor rackets in this skyway sewn up. But if you could answer to the amount the Frogfather would allow, we pet breeding pirates would all write it down in our books of favors and owe you another one. What do you say, Paisano?
In the first post you have answered your own questions.
I can't go into the detail about what lies behind the curtains in Hep's tent, beyond what is already out there. But with some careful note taking I am sure that what you are asking for can be deduced and you won't even have to bring in any more of those Marleybonians.