Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Daily Hybrid Combo Project

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
suriSoulEyes2 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Hey Kelsey, I morphed all the combinations on your list, each of them one time, but no success. Good luck morphing a hybrid!
Hi Suri, welcome to the message boards and to this chapter of Pet Morphers Anonymous.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Snow Owl, I have a Violet Bubblefish. If you're interested, we could set up a time to meet in the morphing tent.
Oh awesome, thank you! I'll be on my musketeer, Scarlet Carter. Perhaps we can meet in the realm Sly Winkum? Any time either this weekend or next week Monday or Tuesday would be fine. Until then, I'll be farming for more coin.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
435Snow Owl on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Oh awesome, thank you! I'll be on my musketeer, Scarlet Carter. Perhaps we can meet in the realm Sly Winkum? Any time either this weekend or next week Monday or Tuesday would be fine. Until then, I'll be farming for more coin.
Great!

So let's try the morphing tent in Sly Winkum Saturday morning 10:00 Central time.

I can meet you pretty much any time so if that doesn't work for you, just let me know a specific date and time and I'll be there.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Great!

So let's try the morphing tent in Sly Winkum Saturday morning 10:00 Central time.

I can meet you pretty much any time so if that doesn't work for you, just let me know a specific date and time and I'll be there.
That sounds perfect! See you then.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i've been trying FOREVER to get that hex cat, but im beginning to think it might be a Halloween pet...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Have you noticed a really strange pet running laps in Bestia? It looks like a cross between a Jackalope & a Dinolizard, but its colors are like the Fandango!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Have you noticed a really strange pet running laps in Bestia? It looks like a cross between a Jackalope & a Dinolizard, but its colors are like the Fandango!
I have tried the Jackalope x Fandango combination 3 times. I'm going to try it a couple more times to see if I get any results. However, I'm starting to doubt it'll work because it doesn't look anything like a bird: no wings, no beak. I agree with you on the Jackalope x Dinolizard theory. I thought about that combination too, so I've been farming for the Dinolizard with no such luck.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Calamity Pixieshade came up with the idea of a Daily Hybrid Combo Project where we all do the same combo per day. You don't have to spend all of your gold and morphing attempts on this combo. You can morph just once. If you want to do more morphing attempts, that's up to you. But please do post your results below.

Also if you have an better combo hybrid theory than the ones we got below or you think we should change certain ones, just again post your idea!

If you can't post a reply here or you prefer Twitter better, you can tweet your morphing results with the hashtag: #P101MorphProject.

Wednesday, June 25th: Crokagator x Armadillo Verde (Silver or Cool Ranch Armadillo?)
Thursday, June 26th: Lion Fish x Inky Octopus (Glow Fish?)
Friday, June 27th: Fandango x Violet Bubblefish
Saturday, June 28th: Celestial Dragon x Inky Octopus
Sunday, June 29th: Jackalope x Silver Buffaloon
Monday, June 30th: Mini Minotaur x Lil' Labor Golem
Tuesday: July 1st: Inky Octopus x Jackalope
Wednesday, June 2nd: Silver Buffaloon x Clown Fish
Thursday, June 3rd: Violet Bubblefish x Fandango
Friday, June 4th: Imperial Lion x Golden Stingtail (Manticore hybrid?)
Saturday, June 5th: Lion Fish x White Tailed Jackalope
Sunday, June 6th: Lil' Labor Golem x Coconut Crawlie
Monday, July 7th: Armadillo Verde x Celestial Dragon
Tuesday: July 8th: Coral Widow x Violet Bubblefish
Wednesday, June 9th: Golden Stingtail x Armadillo
Thursday, June 10th: Clown Fish x Imperial Lion
Friday, June 11th: Tropical Sky Snake x Crokagator
Saturday, June 12th: DinoLizard x Mini Minotaur
Sunday, June 13th: Quackosaurus x Lion Fish
Monday, June 14th: Coconut Crawlie x Coral Widow
Kelsey? May we have an update of more combinations to try for the next few days, please?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
435Snow Owl on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
I have tried the Jackalope x Fandango combination 3 times. I'm going to try it a couple more times to see if I get any results. However, I'm starting to doubt it'll work because it doesn't look anything like a bird: no wings, no beak. I agree with you on the Jackalope x Dinolizard theory. I thought about that combination too, so I've been farming for the Dinolizard with no such luck.
I'd seen that pet and have been trying the Jackalope/fandango cross while I wait for Indigo's fandango to reach adult so we can both try. No joy so far, but I'm building quite a herd of jackalopes.

The color made me think fandango, but maybe I should shift to the dinolizard instead...

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
I'd seen that pet and have been trying the Jackalope/fandango cross while I wait for Indigo's fandango to reach adult so we can both try. No joy so far, but I'm building quite a herd of jackalopes.

The color made me think fandango, but maybe I should shift to the dinolizard instead...
I've tried the combo 5 times now and they all failed. I'm going to try the dinolizard theory now once I get it, besides I think it makes more sense. Learning from the whole ChameleonxOstrich and not Violet BubblefishxQuackasaurus, color wouldn't be the only way to base a theory.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Hey everyone! I really like this daily hybrid combo project, I hope it's coming along for most of you. I couldn't try all of them because I don't have all the pets, but I have done what I could. Nothing so far. There hasn't been a new hybrid discovered lately. I've noticed that the hatch combo of the day(s) hasn't been updated and I'm not sure when Kelsey Fireheart would give us more ideas, so until then, I really hope it's okay if I do? I'll put others theories that has been posted first just in case others haven't seen/tried it yet and then go semi-randomly.

Sunday, June 20: Mechanical Owl x Coral Widow (Chrissy's post for Mechanical Owl attempts, perhaps Golem Spider?)
Monday, June 21: Ebon Spectre x Mini Minotaur (CaptainBlack's theory for Deadly Minotaur)
Tuesday, June 22: White-tailed Jackalope x Sabretooth Bunny (MistyDragon13's theory for Longhorn Jackalope)
Wednesday, June 23: Imperial Lion x Ebon Spectre (one of The Doctor's theory for Hex Cat)
Thursday, June 24: Blue Ostrich x Chameleon (inspired by Cat Agate's idea of the Blue Ostrich may be consider an "original" and create other hybrids. Perhaps have a differen't type/color Emusaur?)
Friday, June 25: White-tailed Jackalope x Dinolizard (Anecorbie's theory for one of the pets running around the track)
Saturday, June 26: Cutie Chameleon x Fandango (some kind of Flamingo?)
Sunday, June 27: Golden Stingtail x Ice Scarab (Blue Clawed Scorpion?)
Monday, June 28: Lion Fish x Imperial Lion
Tuesday, June 29: Inky Octopus x Armadillo Verde
Wednesday, June 30: Quackosaurus x Celestial Dragon
Thursday, June 31: Tawny Sky Turtle x Violet Bubblefish

Good luck everyone! Still feel free to try the previous days of the combos. Not all hybrids come on the first go for everyone. I hope the last few combos are okay. Happy hunting!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
435Snow Owl on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! I really like this daily hybrid combo project, I hope it's coming along for most of you. I couldn't try all of them because I don't have all the pets, but I have done what I could. Nothing so far. There hasn't been a new hybrid discovered lately. I've noticed that the hatch combo of the day(s) hasn't been updated and I'm not sure when Kelsey Fireheart would give us more ideas, so until then, I really hope it's okay if I do? I'll put others theories that has been posted first just in case others haven't seen/tried it yet and then go semi-randomly.

Sunday, June 20: Mechanical Owl x Coral Widow (Chrissy's post for Mechanical Owl attempts, perhaps Golem Spider?)
Monday, June 21: Ebon Spectre x Mini Minotaur (CaptainBlack's theory for Deadly Minotaur)
Tuesday, June 22: White-tailed Jackalope x Sabretooth Bunny (MistyDragon13's theory for Longhorn Jackalope)
Wednesday, June 23: Imperial Lion x Ebon Spectre (one of The Doctor's theory for Hex Cat)
Thursday, June 24: Blue Ostrich x Chameleon (inspired by Cat Agate's idea of the Blue Ostrich may be consider an "original" and create other hybrids. Perhaps have a differen't type/color Emusaur?)
Friday, June 25: White-tailed Jackalope x Dinolizard (Anecorbie's theory for one of the pets running around the track)

Good luck everyone! Still feel free to try the previous days of the combos. Not all hybrids come on the first go for everyone. I hope the last few combos are okay. Happy hunting!
Um......shouldn't these be July?

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Um......shouldn't these be July?
Now I'm embarrassed. I honestly didn't notice. I always seem to get June and July mixed up. Like on June 4th, thought it was July 4th and I was left confused. Time couldn't have passed that quickly.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
435Snow Owl on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Now I'm embarrassed. I honestly didn't notice. I always seem to get June and July mixed up. Like on June 4th, thought it was July 4th and I was left confused. Time couldn't have passed that quickly.
Sometimes I'll be putting the date on papers, get through most of the day, then realize that I've been putting either yesterday's or tomorrow's date on stuff. Oops.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
435Snow Owl on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Don't expect anything bud I've tried Jackalope and Dinolizard plenty of times in the past with no such luck...

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
435Snow Owl on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:

Thanks for using my theory, snow owl if you're looking for an ebon spectre, I have one from pet wranglin, but it's not adult yet.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes I'll be putting the date on papers, get through most of the day, then realize that I've been putting either yesterday's or tomorrow's date on stuff. Oops.
Better than the few times I actually put the wrong year. I'm pretty sure it's 2014, not 2012. Ah... I don't know how I made that mistake.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
435Snow Owl on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Better than the few times I actually put the wrong year. I'm pretty sure it's 2014, not 2012. Ah... I don't know how I made that mistake.
Pfft, I haven't done something like that for a while. I did put 2015 on a paper last year, though! My teacher wasn't all that happy with me.

Oh, and thanks for using my hybrid theory!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Don't expect anything bud I've tried Jackalope and Dinolizard plenty of times in the past with no such luck...
Awww Well thanks for the heads up! Then perhaps it's Jackalope and Quackosaurus? It seems like an odd combo, but lets face it... pretty much all the combinations are weird. Which may mean that a Jackalope probably isn't one of the parents and it's a Mini Minotaur instead. Mind blowned!!!

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Tee, Hee, now where are we gonna put the Mechanical Owl attempts in.
Oh all the awesome possibilities with that! I love the Mechanical Owl!