Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just some errors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
Hello world of Pirate101, I have a few game bugs to report.

1. Not a glitch, but when you learn the "Overtasking Companions" tutorial thingy, Boochbeard says (at least in the text), "You're crew's blah blah blah, Pirate! Ye can't field a full crew until ye free up some."

2. Sometimes when you go over little pop up labels on powers like scrolling over "Magical Damage", and the turn ends while your mouse is still over it, the label will stay there for the rest of the fight, which can be annoying.

3. Let's talk about background objects. Sometimes it is not clear what you can and cannot go through. Maybe you kind people at KI could think of a way to fix this.

Just a few things that could be fixed to make the game better. Thanks for taking some time out of your busy lives to read this and feel free to reply if you have any ideas.

Leo, lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, lvl 11
Flint Jones, lvl 7
S.Y.I.T.S. (See ya in the spiral!)

Administrator
Hi!

1- This doesn't seem to be a bug, unless I'm reading it incorrectly? "to field" as a verb means "to place in competition." Perhaps I just need a bit more explanation to understand the error?

2- Thanks!

3- Thanks! We'll need to address these one by one, so if you have a particular examples, please let us know the exact locations so that we can track them down.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi!

1- This doesn't seem to be a bug, unless I'm reading it incorrectly? "to field" as a verb means "to place in competition." Perhaps I just need a bit more explanation to understand the error?

2- Thanks!

3- Thanks! We'll need to address these one by one, so if you have a particular examples, please let us know the exact locations so that we can track them down.
Thanks for answering! for #1, I thought that it was supposed to be "wield", but I guess I should probably read the dictionary sometime. And for the obstacles part, many thin objects like the wood things holding up the ceiling in cave enviornments can sometimes be gone through and sometimes not. Also, they're not THE MOST GAME-BREAKING glitches ever or anything, so if you can't fix them, then I understand.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
BTW, I was playing today when I found 2 more bugs.

1. When Skeleton Hoplites (The golden helmet variety) block an attack, they make a dodge animation but the text says "Blocked!" and it makes a blocking noise.

2. When you use the power Reckless Frenzy, every time your pirate strikes, instead of saying "Reckless Frenzy" above your head, it says "Turn The Tide", which is a completely different skill.

Thanks for reading!