Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

After Battle Conversations

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
It used to be that after a battle, when a conversation took place, they were in notices that I could click to get through quicker.

Now, often the conversation occurs in balloons above the screen, which are timed, and I can do nothing to speed up, that I know of.

This is very inconvenient when you finish a battle in the street with wandering monsters, because you have a limited time after the battle when you are insubstantial to clear the street so you don't get sucked into another battle.

However, the time of the conversation runs concurrent with that limited time when you are insubstantial, and you cannot move at all during that conversation. So occasionally, you end up getting pulled into another fight that you do not want.

Sure, you can flee the battle, but you may find yourself at a life fountain far away from your normal next stop.

Could it possibly be done where you can click on the conversation balloons to speed up the dialog, or let us move during it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I agree though I have developed a move that sometimes works, as soon as I've clicked that last chest, I begin to run for the safest spot out of the way of danger. this gives me a two or three second buffer between chest and conversation. But I would prefer to move during the conversation.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013