Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

random but cool glitches

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
when I sometimes go in the skyway my ship is invisible and I am flying
and also I enter a area and it and when it loads I am floating and no one is viewable I am all alone in the air!!!
this isn't a glitch but its dumb when I go past the waponi canoes in flotsam skyway it spawns on top of me and we start fighting
the lost souls on wizard101get bugged and when they do their spin animation while I am casting a spell on him he will freeze the way his face was pointing so he was looking at the ground LOLz

use this to post funny glitches and stuff that are funny or random

Terri the buccaneer

ride the skys to die

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
the grim reaper on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
when I sometimes go in the skyway my ship is invisible and I am flying
and also I enter a area and it and when it loads I am floating and no one is viewable I am all alone in the air!!!
this isn't a glitch but its dumb when I go past the waponi canoes in flotsam skyway it spawns on top of me and we start fighting
the lost souls on wizard101get bugged and when they do their spin animation while I am casting a spell on him he will freeze the way his face was pointing so he was looking at the ground LOLz

use this to post funny glitches and stuff that are funny or random

Terri the buccaneer

ride the skys to die
well one time i was fighting bison on my friend, and a glitch happened and the camera zoomed in right on the a bisons backside XD

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
well one time i was fighting bison on my friend, and a glitch happened and the camera zoomed in right on the a bisons backside XD
lolololololololololololz that's awkward

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
the grim reaper on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
lolololololololololololz that's awkward
indeed XD

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Well, you know how there used to be this random glitch where NPCs that don't move would randomly start walking? Well, this one time I was in Puerto Mico and, apparently, there is this one NPC there named Django, and he started walking off the edge, and I was like, "Django Unchained Pirate101 edition". Here's a picture of it.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Commodore
May 31, 2009
One of the Bison merchants in CR randomly walked off of the dock once. I was laughing so hard when he did it and I was like, "Wait! I wanted to by a ship part!" I was going to press 'x' but he ran away from me. Guess he was out of anchors or something. Now I wish I would have gotten a screenshot of it.