Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Feeback/Thoughts about Troy

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed how the battle at Troy was, clashing with numerous Ophidians in the center of their city, Hyssarik, and aiding the Eagles to win their Trojan War that started when the Ophidians stole the Golden Egg. It was an amazing adventure! I do have some thoughts about that part in the main story, though...

After we unlocked the city's front gates in "Mouse Trap", doesn't the other side gates open, too? I'm certain it leads to the deeper depths of Troy, but don't we get to go in these other parts of Troy and help the Eagles that barged into these gates turn the tide of their battles, too? I'm thinking that these gates should be made into Troy's new side instances, and when we cleared them, we should get a new Badge that comes with it. I would like to see more of Troy instead of just the center and the Ophidian Palace.

About the Ophidian Palace, it was amazing that we get to fight the elite bodyguard of Sssargon the Great, but I don't think the end was... epic as it was supposed to be. We only get to defeat his bodyguard at the end of that instance, but we didn't get to battle and defeat Sssargon himself. It just doesn't feel truly epic that he should stand by when his bodyguard fails and Eaglamemnon only appearing afterwards. Sssargon the Great should step up and try to deal with us himself after his Ophidian legions had failed him one time too many, including his bodyguard. I think this instance should be extended to have one more new Epic Boss Battle against Sssargon himself, so that it would be more epic. In that new epic battle, we should have stern Eaglamemnon and his troops join us in the last battle after we find the Golden Egg at the end, and aid us in defeating Sssargon himself, and the battle's victory condition should be met with Sssargon's defeat, so that it would properly receive the epic conclusion of the Trojan War it's supposed to have. Also, Sssargon should be having his Second Chance Chest after we defeat him.

Those are my thoughts about that part of Aquila in the main story. Please think of this.

Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It would help to really bring the truth about Eaglamemnon actually fulfilling the will of the Immortals after we actually defeat Sssargon the Great, with him actually fighting with us, to prove that he wasn't bluffing about it, instead of waiting until his elite bodyguard is down and Sssargon wouldn't jump in to battle us by himself.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Also, besides the Ophidian Palace, we don't get to see much of the city of Troy behind these two barred doors, after we invaded it and help the other eagles topple over the Ophidians. Doesn't anyone want to see more of Troy?