Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should Shiruku Neko get a quest promotion?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
In my opinion, Shiruku Neko, being one of the most interesting and favoured characters deserves to be assisted in searching for her origins :P

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I for one agree. shiruku neko SHOULD have a promotion!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 14, 2014 wrote:
In my opinion, Shiruku Neko, being one of the most interesting and favoured characters deserves to be assisted in searching for her origins :P
Well, her Rogue's Gallery ( in this months news letter ) does say she searching for clues to her past - so I hope she gets a quest promo. And I agree with you, she is interesting.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
They could add quest promotions for companions available to all classes through sidequests since none of them have any promotions so far.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
non of the mooshu companions to the aquila companions are do for a promotion YET

Ensign
Sep 19, 2008
She should get hidden or Hide In Shadows since she is a ninja.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I just hope they don't give her a gold promo...

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
bluba4 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I just hope they don't give her a gold promo...
Don't expect a promotion. I am not saying it won't happen, but seeing how the other side quest companions are you probably should suspect a gold promotion. But considering that Shiruko Niko and Zeena are important side companions, then they could be considered to have a quest promotion.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Noble Tyler Strong on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Your right! She should get a title like Cat warrior or Cat warlord. But she should get a promotion! Let kingsisle work it out and we'll see!