Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message board without membership?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Hey! I haven't posted for a while. I have discontinued membership for the time being, but am still able to use the message boards. I was able to use the message boards after a 1-year break from membership. Is this normal?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Witty Gavin on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey! I haven't posted for a while. I have discontinued membership for the time being, but am still able to use the message boards. I was able to use the message boards after a 1-year break from membership. Is this normal?
Did you buy game cards recently? This is how I'm able to post without membership.

Administrator
Witty Gavin on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi, Witty Gavin!

This is mostly likely caused by a rule change: see this thread for more information.

“Both the Pirate101 and Wizard101 Message Boards are open for everyone to read, however only current paying Players* have permission to post.

*Current Paying Players are players with a currently active Membership, or players who have made a purchase of Crowns in the past 30 days.”

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*