Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership is running out...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Hey everyone! I've just realized that it's almost time for me to cancel my membership... (I'm canceling on the 14th this month.) Well, I don't know how much longer my membership will last, and although I haven't been posting on the Message Boards lately, or very often, I want to say thank you, all of you. This last year has been wonderful, and I think it's been a blessing, considering what had happened in the past few months. (It's personal business that I'd rather not say.)
Thanks for dealing with my cold outer shell, and my first few posts that were more like angry rants. And thank you all for being so kind to me, no matter what mood I was in when posting, or no matter how hyper I was at the Message Board parties. All of your kindness and love really matters.
Well, I think I might post a few more things before my membership officially expires, but I'm over on Pirate101 Central if you'd still like to chat. (The name's clearone232.) I don't know how active I'll be in-game, considering the fact that I've been very inactive these past few months.
I've got the Message Boards bookmarked, so I'll still be reading all of your posts. *ninja mask* And I bet I'll be smiling when I do.

Thanks again for a great year!

~Quick Pearl (the last time you'll see me use this signature)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quick Pearl on May 9, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! I've just realized that it's almost time for me to cancel my membership... (I'm canceling on the 14th this month.) Well, I don't know how much longer my membership will last, and although I haven't been posting on the Message Boards lately, or very often, I want to say thank you, all of you. This last year has been wonderful, and I think it's been a blessing, considering what had happened in the past few months. (It's personal business that I'd rather not say.)
Thanks for dealing with my cold outer shell, and my first few posts that were more like angry rants. And thank you all for being so kind to me, no matter what mood I was in when posting, or no matter how hyper I was at the Message Board parties. All of your kindness and love really matters.
Well, I think I might post a few more things before my membership officially expires, but I'm over on Pirate101 Central if you'd still like to chat. (The name's clearone232.) I don't know how active I'll be in-game, considering the fact that I've been very inactive these past few months.
I've got the Message Boards bookmarked, so I'll still be reading all of your posts. *ninja mask* And I bet I'll be smiling when I do.

Thanks again for a great year!

~Quick Pearl (the last time you'll see me use this signature)
The skyways will be much sadder and emptier without you dear one. I will just hope that somehow you get another membership at some point and you can come sailing back in with horns a blazing and we will go clear the skyways together. Fair sailing fellow Message Board Marauder.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Well you will be missed in the message boards during your time that you can not post
Ratbeard:made you a cake to say sorry for the last one and cough ratbeard this is cough
I am deeply sorry that you must leave the boards
We will all miss you
You will be missed gives yum cake and pudding
-romantic rebbeca ivring

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well Pearl, on behalf of all of us here on the boards I would like to say......BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!

Whatever else may be going on in your own Spiral, we'll be here waiting for you if you ever decide to seek out more adventures here on the boards and in the P101 Spiral- once a pirate, always a pirate. I personally would like to thank you for all of your contributions to the Message Boards and for providing great tips and strategies to the PHP thread.

And no worries, many of us who come here have a bit of a tough outer shell, but it's a great and caring community of pirates that can surely crack just about any egg.....even Zeena. Actually Pearl, I must have clearly missed out on all of the "angry rants" because all that I have witnessed from your posts has been creative, entertaining, funny and insightful in nature. It was nice getting to know you a little bit and seeing you at some of the Marauder Parties. Feel free to keep in touch at Central and we'll do the same.

Again, good luck to you, in all of your endeavors!!

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Well, I will miss you for sure. Thank you for everything that you've done on the message boards!

Noble Ryan Thompson