Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane epic fight ideas?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Not sure if this should go in Shipyards or Tavern When in doubt, Tavern.

I love epic boss fights. By epic, I mean that it's hard enough that you get an acheivement for it, or some sort of recognition for doing it. (Think Duck of Death) Kane will definitely be the most hands-down-super-epic-I-just-beat-this-fight fight of the game.

But in what sort of way will KI make Kane's fight super epic? Have you ever thought of what cheats he might have, or how much health, or how many minions? I have some ideas that I want to share. Who knows, maybe KI will actually add one of them.

Kane is a , with enough health so that he has Armada Marine health when his bar first turns red. You will start his battle with -25% Agility, Strength, or Will, like an opposite Juju. This will last 10 turns. Kane will have 2 Armada Marine minions, 2 Armada Sniper minions, and 2 Battle Angel minions, plus one of each for every additional player, and one mini-boss minion with x2 Marine health. He will have the main cheat from each of the other armada elites, possibly tweaked to work together, and Avery will assist you in the fight. Your first goal is to defeat Kane's minions, while protecting Avery. Then, Kane will summon a kind of weak fire to every unoccupied square, and you have to put out every one, while protecting Avery. Then, you have to defeat Kane, (while still protecting Avery) who had a cheat where he healed all damage up to this point. When you first damage Kane's mini-boss minion, he Valor's Armors that minion. That is all I have for Kane.

I know that KI incorporating my idea to the last detail is ludicrus, but with so many details, KI might use one of them. If you have any ideas about Kane's fight, specific or not, post them here.

Cunning Nicholas Sharp, Level 31
Two-Faced Israel Jordan, Level 11
Reliable David Ironside, Level 4

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pokopolypse on May 8, 2014 wrote:

I love epic boss fights. By epic, I mean that it's hard enough that you get an acheivement for it, or some sort of recognition for doing it. (Think Duck of Death) Kane will definitely be the most hands-down-super-epic-I-just-beat-this-fight fight of the game.

But in what sort of way will KI make Kane's fight super epic? Have you ever thought of what cheats he might have, or how much health, or how many minions? I have some ideas that I want to share. Who knows, maybe KI will actually add one of them.

Kane is a , with enough health so that he has Armada Marine health when his bar first turns red. You will start his battle with -25% Agility, Strength, or Will, like an opposite Juju. This will last 10 turns. Kane will have 2 Armada Marine minions, 2 Armada Sniper minions, and 2 Battle Angel minions, plus one of each for every additional player, and one mini-boss minion with x2 Marine health. He will have the main cheat from each of the other armada elites, possibly tweaked to work together, and Avery will assist you in the fight. Your first goal is to defeat Kane's minions, while protecting Avery. Then, Kane will summon a kind of weak fire to every unoccupied square, and you have to put out every one, while protecting Avery. Then, you have to defeat Kane, (while still protecting Avery) who had a cheat where he healed all damage up to this point. When you first damage Kane's mini-boss minion, he Valor's Armors that minion. That is all I have for Kane.

I know that KI incorporating my idea to the last detail is ludicrus, but with so many details, KI might use one of them. If you have any ideas about Kane's fight, specific or not, post them here.

Well your first assumption is that KI hasn't already plotted Kane's Epic Boss Battle 2 years ( or more ) ago. Avery fighting at our side? I don't see it, unless the Armada invades Skull Island.
Your second assumption is that Kane is a Privateer class. We don't know that for certain. You also assume that the minions in his battle will be something we've already experienced. Very likely we will face something beyond anything we expect now.
Consider this: Blind Mew has posted elsewhere ( I don't remember where ) that Kane could easily destroy an 80 th level pirate "with one hand tied behind his back". I think we need some more exp. before we can even think about facing him, don't you?
However if I were to speculate about this Epic show-down I would say it would take place in one of two places, either El Dorado, where we will thwart Kane's plans; or Cadiz, where we confront him after El Dorado. ( I hope Kane has his villainous rant ready ) !

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think Kane's battle should be difficult or at least long, like Kane has the ability to instantly kill a companion but in this battle you can use for companions at a time, each time you lose four companions the next for join your battle. IDK I just feel like every companion should be able to take part in one epic battle!!!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
To quote Blind Mew:
''Kane could easily defeat a level 80 pirate with one hand tied behind his back.''
Also I remember someone asking him about how Kane doesn't look very strong and Mew responding that he is far stronger than Rooke.I also remember Anne talking about Kane at some point(Jack can find it) where she talks about how powerful Kane could be.Considering the Armada has a lot of resources at their disposal,Kane could be using blades,guns,poison,magic(not Bishop magic,but magic magic...and Bishop magic) so I'd expect he could defeat you in one move.Kane has everything we do not and almost everything we do.But he does have a fatal flaw...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on May 11, 2014 wrote:
To quote Blind Mew:
''Kane could easily defeat a level 80 pirate with one hand tied behind his back.''
Also I remember someone asking him about how Kane doesn't look very strong and Mew responding that he is far stronger than Rooke.I also remember Anne talking about Kane at some point(Jack can find it) where she talks about how powerful Kane could be.Considering the Armada has a lot of resources at their disposal,Kane could be using blades,guns,poison,magic(not Bishop magic,but magic magic...and Bishop magic) so I'd expect he could defeat you in one move.Kane has everything we do not and almost everything we do.But he does have a fatal flaw...
Ah, yes, that fatal flaw! Hmm, do you think it could have anything to do with a certain weakness in Valencian steel? ( See Mr. Smiley in Marleybone for the quest where you find this out...) He's in the Admiralty lobby right next to Mycroft Bones.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

I do agree about Kane being a privateer, because they are influential, like Hitler in ww2 x salutes lol x, he influenced entire country's to join his army and lots of other places too. Kane did the same thing, he influenced Mooshu, and a few other places, and he is a powerful with words, like Hitler XD. so that is why he should be a privateer

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on May 11, 2014 wrote:
To quote Blind Mew:
kane is dangerous i guess, but a few good smacks to the back of the head with my xiphos and he'd be dead meat (probably not XD)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
fearless robert sp... on May 22, 2014 wrote:
kane is dangerous i guess, but a few good smacks to the back of the head with my xiphos and he'd be dead meat (probably not XD)
He can't be dead meat.He has no flesh,he's made of metal...

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Maybe after your pirate defeats Kane you get a badge like "Savior of the Spiral" or something and it gives your pirate a housing item (like Gunn's Gold) That is Kane's mask in a display case type thing.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, Kane will certainly be a tough opponent. Maybe we'll be able to choose more than 3 companions for this fight. Anyways, I bet Kane will have a whole boatload of spells to use on us, like The Big Guns, Tempest of Torpedoes, and so on. That alone will make him extremely hard. As for his dodge, accuracy, and other things, they will be superior to everything else. He will most likely be max level, like Level 100, and he will have 30-40,000 health. Not only that, he will have A LOT of Armor and Resistance, making him like a tank of all the classes. Whatever happens, this fight will be unrivaled. I hope it will be epic, because I have A LOT of bones to pick with Kane.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014

I think that you should got to Cadiz (his base in Valencia) and defeat him( the special part of this is that there are actually 2 Kanes) and collect the final map piece. But once you get to El Dorado He would have somehow got on your ship and got to there before you got out of your ship and made it to El Dorado and you fight him in the final room against Kane, Deacon, Phule, Bishop, Rooke and that girl in Kane's inner court. Then you get the treasure which is 9000000 gold and there is a small chance that you could get his hat. I know it isn't detailed but its the best i could come up with in 2 minutes. P.S Privateers are still the best and Kane would be one.