Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guts, Grit, Guile in Pirate Battles?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
I read a comment from Ratbeard saying that whatever we do to boost our pets for Pet PvP also affects them in regular battles.

So I was wondering, is this true for G/G/G also? Does this stat impact our pets when we are not in Pet PvP and unable to cheer?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
G/G/G are only used when in the arena. There is no benefit or penalty for those stats when participating in what ever it is you pirates do outside the arena.

Why would you want to do anything but pet sparring anyways?
The excitement, the thrill, the noise of the crowd!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on May 6, 2014 wrote:
G/G/G are only used when in the arena. There is no benefit or penalty for those stats when participating in what ever it is you pirates do outside the arena.

The thrill pf victory or the agony of defeat? Because I want a helpful, keister-kicking 'pirate's best friend'!

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011

The Fans cheering, the flowers raining down on my pet when he wins

Go Spike Go! ha ha

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

Because you're way too powerful for me to beat and way too hard to intimidate.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
What about Power? Is that only in the Arena, also?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Power is used in all forms of pet sparing and combat.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Power is used in all forms of pet sparing and combat.
Does Power increase the pets' base damage for pet sparring and combat? I'm sure I've been trying to discover my pets' likes & loves of certain pet snacks, for if a pet likes a certain snack, their Power gets a slight increase, and if it loves that snack, it further increases, correct?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Okay, but how do you accumulate that? I've only seen a few snacks that grant one or two points. Are there other ways?