Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for the grand design

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
That big thing out there in the skyways is the grand design (finish marlybone to know what I'm talking about) at the easter party I cracked a joke about how it was a taco maker and how it makes cense because every body likes tacos (like Taco Bell but bigger :P ) but let's be serious it's not a taco maker OR a giant microwave for burritos. So post your ideas here for ex It could be like the Death Star ( Kane pulls off mask revealing human face: pirate I AM your father) or maybe a factory to make more armada soldiers. One of my hypothesis ( theory is like an educated guess or at least that's what I can make of it) is that it has to do something with either the Aztecas (there mining a Azteca temple) or el dorado. So just post what your ideas are and maybe if one of gets it right we can have a party (for whoever guessed it) don't be vague to try to win and I'll make mine more in the line of rules
1 there taking the ancient Azteca magic from the wheels and stuff to try to make a duplicate of the windstone to the storm gate to el dorado.
2 that machine is a huge battle station to go into el dorado send in tons of troops get all the gold and keep el dorado for themselves.
3 it's a giant battle station where we will have to fight Kane for the map pieces and the windstone
4 we fight the armada army with all out friends we met and defeat Kane once and for all destroying the armada
You can post as many ideas as you like but remember don't be vague and have to be well thought out (post as many but don't spam them which means a bunch in a short period of time)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
That big thing out there in the skyways is the grand design (finish marlybone to know what I'm talking about) at the easter party I cracked a joke about how it was a taco maker and how it makes cense because every body likes tacos (like Taco Bell but bigger :P ) but let's be serious it's not a taco maker OR a giant microwave for burritos. So post your ideas here for ex It could be like the Death Star ( Kane pulls off mask revealing human face: pirate I AM your father) or maybe a factory to make more armada soldiers. One of my hypothesis ( theory is like an educated guess or at least that's what I can make of it) is that it has to do something with either the Aztecas (there mining a Azteca temple) or el dorado. So just post what your ideas are and maybe if one of gets it right we can have a party (for whoever guessed it) don't be vague to try to win and I'll make mine more in the line of rules
1 there taking the ancient Azteca magic from the wheels and stuff to try to make a duplicate of the windstone to the storm gate to el dorado.
2 that machine is a huge battle station to go into el dorado send in tons of troops get all the gold and keep el dorado for themselves.
3 it's a giant battle station where we will have to fight Kane for the map pieces and the windstone
4 we fight the armada army with all out friends we met and defeat Kane once and for all destroying the armada
You can post as many ideas as you like but remember don't be vague and have to be well thought out (post as many but don't spam them which means a bunch in a short period of time)

OMG! that would be soooo sick ( the part about Kane...)

We have had hints that there is a danger lurking in El Dorado, that must not be awakened. Yet our parents are asking us to "find their graves". Which is strange to me, because my parents were eaten by a giant sky squid. So unless I want to chase a squid down and pump it's stomach ( eww ) I'm sure I won't be finding their graves.... UNLESS, that was a lie?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ok, as per your request: speculation on the Grand Design and El Dorado.

1. There is a dangerous entity in El Dorado, that Kane intends to use against the Spiral ( something on the lines of a Dragon Titan, like Malistaire tried to awaken in Wiz101)

2. The Grand Design involves converting everyone into clockworks ( like the Borg in Star Trek the next generation ) "We are the Armada, you will be asimulated, Surrender or Die!"

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
OMG! that would be soooo sick ( the part about Kane...)

We have had hints that there is a danger lurking in El Dorado, that must not be awakened. Yet our parents are asking us to "find their graves". Which is strange to me, because my parents were eaten by a giant sky squid. So unless I want to chase a squid down and pump it's stomach ( eww ) I'm sure I won't be finding their graves.... UNLESS, that was a lie?
I often joke with my friends and say "that's what the government wants you to think." For you "that's what the gov. Wants you to think, there no such things as sky squids there really space robot monkeys in a giant suit with hidden laser beams. Your parents we're taken by Bigfoot (who is a government agent) and stranded in el dorado and buried alive with golden Doritos and that danger is..... The lack of health insurance. So now you know why some people go crazy (the government) just jk (I really do make that joke though) but a squid dungeon would be cool. My parents got killed by the armada the reason I was captured because I was defending someone from the armada and somehow there not my main target (it's the guy who gave me one ice cube in my drink instead of two.) if this seems weird it's really late I'm tired and have nothing better to do so I'm going crazy. But I was wondering which Kane thing? The one were we find out he's our father, the one where we get everyone and storm the machine or the one were we fight to get the windstone and map pieces?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I often joke with my friends and say "that's what the government wants you to think." For you "that's what the gov. Wants you to think, there no such things as sky squids there really space robot monkeys in a giant suit with hidden laser beams. Your parents we're taken by Bigfoot (who is a government agent) and stranded in el dorado and buried alive with golden Doritos and that danger is..... The lack of health insurance. So now you know why some people go crazy (the government) just jk (I really do make that joke though) but a squid dungeon would be cool. My parents got killed by the armada the reason I was captured because I was defending someone from the armada and somehow there not my main target (it's the guy who gave me one ice cube in my drink instead of two.) if this seems weird it's really late I'm tired and have nothing better to do so I'm going crazy. But I was wondering which Kane thing? The one were we find out he's our father, the one where we get everyone and storm the machine or the one were we fight to get the windstone and map pieces?

The one where Kane turns out to be our father!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are 5 possible results once our pirate(s) found out who or what killed his/her parents.

1.Armada- After the player finally,defeated Kane after an epic battle.The creator of the clockworks may felt great guilt of his/her action(s). Depending on the players choice, either the creator of the clockworks maybe arrested and may put in a dungeon.The player fate might become a pirate hero/heroin in the known pirate worlds and rewarded.Or may set the creator free and might flee some where else. Then the player may brought shame and disappointment to him/herself ( and his/her crew members ).

2.Mutiny-The player may find out the crew who double crossed his/her parents.May learn the motive of the traitor who is he or she, that is a mystery as our pirate(s) progress the storyline. Then a duel may take place and the player finally may have avenged her/his parents death.

3.Sky Squid - As the player learned more about her parent's death,he/she maybe asked to go to some where in the spiral. The player then may confronted that sky squid and an epic duel started, then if the player defeated that sky squid,the player might got a special reward and might have an unbelievable story to tell.

4.Shipwreck- Was it an accident or was it done intentionally ? This is a mystery that our pirate(s) may have find out, as she/he progress the storyline.

5.Storm-As our pirate(s) may find out more, of his/her parents adventure theire ship was caught in a storm,the question is was it bad timing or was it a curse ? Find out as our pirate(s), progress the storyline.

This how might end in the first arc/chapter.