Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spoke A, B & C

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2011
Hey,
I'm curious as to if anyone has any tips about Spoke A, B &C. I'm currently have some trouble getting Spoke A done and I was wondering if anyone has any tips? What companions should I use? What level should myself and my companions be? I'm currently a level 53 Witchdoctor. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated!
Have a great day,
Gruesome Ignacio Reade

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Jack DarkBlade on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
Hey,
I'm curious as to if anyone has any tips about Spoke A, B &C. I'm currently have some trouble getting Spoke A done and I was wondering if anyone has any tips? What companions should I use? What level should myself and my companions be? I'm currently a level 53 Witchdoctor. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated!
Have a great day,
Gruesome Ignacio Reade
Welcome to the Pirate101 Message Boards, Ignacio! (Btw, cool username! I used to have a friend on w101 named Jack DarkFlame -- your username kind of reminds me of his character name. XD) I'm not sure if I have any good advice for you, but I can help you, if you'd like! As long as you don't mind me being menu chat... I'm a level 65 Swashbuckler, and I would be more than happy to help! My name is Elizabeth, but I prefer to be called Lizzy. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

You have a great day, too!

~ Lizzy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jack DarkBlade on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
Hey,
Have a great day,
Gruesome Ignacio Reade
Hi Ignacio, welcome to the message boards as well. Just have your tough guys up that can take some hits. Bonnie Anne is really useful in this one for long range and valuable burst fire if you have trained her in it. Whenever Bishop is in a fight do not hit him yourself. He has witch hunter and retribution with means the pummels the stuffin's out of anyone who uses magic on him. When he is in a fight have your companions focus on him and you work on his Armada guys. Bonnie Anne is great for taking out his shooting robots too. She generally finishes one off and then Double Taps on someone else. Note that Bishop leaches life from his crew so before you can finish him off you need to take out all the others first so having some Valor's Armor or Fortress to protect your companions will serve you well. Have some heals loaded for them too. You have to have a strong team to finish him off because you will not be able to hit him without taking some serious damage. Then again if he is almost dead and you have enough life then by all means have at him. lol

Ensign
May 29, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the Pirate101 Message Boards, Ignacio! (Btw, cool username! I used to have a friend on w101 named Jack DarkFlame -- your username kind of reminds me of his character name. XD) I'm not sure if I have any good advice for you, but I can help you, if you'd like! As long as you don't mind me being menu chat... I'm a level 65 Swashbuckler, and I would be more than happy to help! My name is Elizabeth, but I prefer to be called Lizzy. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

You have a great day, too!

~ Lizzy
I'd love to have some help doing this dungeon, when you have time tell me when you can meet up!

Thanks for the help, both of you!

Gruesome Ignacio Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jack DarkBlade on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
I'd love to have some help doing this dungeon, when you have time tell me when you can meet up!

Thanks for the help, both of you!

Gruesome Ignacio Reade
Well I suggest you give it a try using our tips, you may really surprise yourself. If that fails then please let us know exactly where and when you want to meet. The place in the game, the time and time zone, and what realm you will be in. Good luck and I truly hope to hear about your well fought victory.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
How does 4 tomorrow Eastern time sound? Vadima realm, Beachhead? If you have a Central account that would be absolutely fantastic so that we can converse freely via visitor messages. If 4 tomorrow doesn't work, what about noon on Saturday? Just let me know when you're available. Fridays and Sundays and really the only two days of the week when I might not be able to meet up with you. Hope it works out.

Ensign
May 29, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
How does 4 tomorrow Eastern time sound? Vadima realm, Beachhead? If you have a Central account that would be absolutely fantastic so that we can converse freely via visitor messages. If 4 tomorrow doesn't work, what about noon on Saturday? Just let me know when you're available. Fridays and Sundays and really the only two days of the week when I might not be able to meet up with you. Hope it works out.
I do have a central account and my name is "Ignacio Reade". Thanks again for offering to help, means a ton to me! I may be busy Saturday, not 100% sure. If you find me, shoot me a message on Central and I'll reply ASAP.
Thanks again,
Gruesome Ignacio Reade