Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell fellow Pirates, Fearless Finny be off

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
As thy title beholds, Aye, Fearless Finnigan Voss, be off to a new part of thee spiral, somehwhere farrrr offf. As in thee new update, it be time to stretch me peg leg and venture forth, into a newer, bigger, grander world of my liking.

As I started playing Wizard101 back in 2010, I was so excited to play. Everything was new, bursting with color and imaginary beings. Then, i heard about Pirate101, for the older group which i was in. So, I picked Pirate over Wizard for that new feel, and it hit me, Pirate101 was the best game ever But, because of some issues in real life, I decided it would be best if i quit the game. Basically this is my letter of good bye.

In the near future, I hope to accomplish much in my Earth School, , studdies, and get many likings on the books of faces . To keep up with that, I thought Pirate101 would be best out of the picture. No offense intended, personal matters come first compared to an ejoyable game.

Overall, Kingsisle has provided me with a wonderful time of fun and excitement to enjoy. I hope the rest of you old, and new players can have just as much, and so much more, fun than i did. Signing off.........

Fearless Finnigan Voss
"A bottle o' Yum, on me, and maybe a cookie, on you?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
coconut pirate on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
As thy title beholds, Aye, Fearless Finnigan Voss, be off to a new part of thee spiral, somehwhere farrrr offf. As in thee new update, it be time to stretch me peg leg and venture forth, into a newer, bigger, grander world of my liking.

As I started playing Wizard101 back in 2010, I was so excited to play. Everything was new, bursting with color and imaginary beings. Then, i heard about Pirate101, for the older group which i was in. So, I picked Pirate over Wizard for that new feel, and it hit me, Pirate101 was the best game ever But, because of some issues in real life, I decided it would be best if i quit the game. Basically this is my letter of good bye.

In the near future, I hope to accomplish much in my Earth School, , studdies, and get many likings on the books of faces . To keep up with that, I thought Pirate101 would be best out of the picture. No offense intended, personal matters come first compared to an ejoyable game.

Overall, Kingsisle has provided me with a wonderful time of fun and excitement to enjoy. I hope the rest of you old, and new players can have just as much, and so much more, fun than i did. Signing off.........

Fearless Finnigan Voss
"A bottle o' Yum, on me, and maybe a cookie, on you?"
Welcome to the message boards Finnigan. It is indeed sad to hear you will be off on a long journey but I totally understand. All your stuff here will be safely buried to await your return and once again stir up things in the Spiral once more. Fair sailing to ya.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks Chrissy, but just to let you guys know, i am not new to the message boards. My old account was likeieggs and unfortunately i got banned so i couldnt use that account any more But that is in the past so I am moving forward and not stopping. Spring break is coming up so I can be put in a bad mood. lol. I am going to Key West Florida. Anyways, i would also like to thank some of my friends for a great time:

• Amy
  • Alaric
  • Dark Hunter Check his you tube channel out, SEARCH: Dark Hunter vs. Burly Luke
  • Luke
  • Orladno/ Emily
  • Kimberly
  • Max
  • Sierra
  • Dashing Leo Ironside
  • Everyone who was my friend of old times past

Thank everyone For a great time