Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Riding Sea Monsters instead of ships...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
This idea will probably never come to life, but let's say you find a dragon on your wild pirate adventure through Xol Akmul, and you tame it. It's roughly the size of ye regular skiff, and it can fly between worlds... It can grow to massive proportions, like a galleon after ye make it better. Or perhaps ye find an enraged sea-serpent on the floors of Celestia, or even under mooshu (who knows what lies under mooshu's calm sea). What would you do if you could ride a beast instead of a ship? Or maybe you can build a ship on the beast, if it does not mind...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Golden Guardian on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
This idea will probably never come to life, but let's say you find a dragon on your wild pirate adventure through Xol Akmul, and you tame it. It's roughly the size of ye regular skiff, and it can fly between worlds... It can grow to massive proportions, like a galleon after ye make it better. Or perhaps ye find an enraged sea-serpent on the floors of Celestia, or even under mooshu (who knows what lies under mooshu's calm sea). What would you do if you could ride a beast instead of a ship? Or maybe you can build a ship on the beast, if it does not mind...
I think that might be one of the best ideas ever,but quick question...what's xol akmul?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
It sounds like an epic idea, but I guess it might not work because of ship equipments... unless they let us ride sky turtles and sky whales for ships :P

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
I think the ships that were for sale in October, the Halloween ships, had a monster incorporated in them. The ones I've seen appear to have tails and fins.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I Like this idea maybe they could build something on the back of the Serpent/Turtle/Whale Or maybe the serpent could breathe fire/water instead of cannons like a normal ship?

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
Maybe like Jonah Town but a ship, not a town

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thepiratefan on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Maybe like Jonah Town but a ship, not a town
yeh.